Anyway to auto lock "customize" button
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 9:41:10 AM
Idea I have a feeling I'm not the only one having a problem forgetting to click the customizr "no" button for Espadrilles and am wondering if it's possible to have it automatically clicked to "no" by the Zazzle wizards while clicked to "yes" on all other products. Idea
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 2:06:37 AM
Hi there, I'm not sure if this is possible but we have passed this on. Thanks for the feedback! Smile
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 2:01:19 PM
Padie wrote:
Hi there, I'm not sure if this is possible but we have passed this on. Thanks for the feedback! Smile

As someone who knows nothing about programming, my guess would be that a whole new program would have to be created, duplicatimg the one we use now but with the customize button turned off.
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 2:07:49 PM
TheClothesCloset wrote:
Padie wrote:

As someone who knows nothing about programming, my guess would be that a whole new program would have to be created, duplicating the one we use now but with the customize button turned off.

The site is database driven. So you don't necessarily need a whole new program, but a query and this query should be placed in the right place within the program to change the default value for the customize checkbox in this form.