Alerts
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 4:11:10 PM
Is it possible to get alerts to sellers that a sale will come in the next week? I would like to be for once, ahead of it especially for the short "few hours" sales. Crying

If I weren't in school full time this might now be such a huge deal but I can't be the only one missing out on advertising our stuff for the sales! Zazzle must know what is coming up for sales!??
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 2:53:27 PM
Great idea Joniwarden - I often think that too for the 4 hour sales, especially since we are in a very different time zone. It might just help a lot with the promotions.
Posted: Tuesday, June 9, 2015 1:08:46 AM
Sometimes, I know about the sale the same day, 3 hrs before its over. This is a part, part time job for me. I sometimes can't make it to the computer until near dinner.
Posted: Tuesday, June 9, 2015 1:58:14 AM
+1

I work a full time day job (often with a lot of OT) so this would be quite helpful when it comes to scheduling posts on facebook
Posted: Tuesday, June 9, 2015 10:32:59 PM
+1
I understand Z may not want to let the cat out of the bag too early and miss out if people wait for the sale to start, but yeah, a few hours notice maybe? or just the product type? We could at least build a little interest before the big Z email reveal.
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 11:44:17 AM
Elizabeth P. maintains a separate mailing list announcing sales in advance. The sign up link is...somewhere in the blog.
Posted: Thursday, June 11, 2015 7:39:16 AM
We have a running page of all current promotions/deals here: http://www.zazzle.com/coupons

If you would like to sign up for our blogger list, you can receive emails about upcoming promotions and deals, and other blog opportunities where you can use your referral ID to promote Zazzle products.
Posted: Thursday, June 11, 2015 9:27:36 AM
Thanks for the link, Liz. I couldn't find it again!
Posted: Wednesday, July 8, 2015 7:29:26 PM
I think an "advance sale alert" would be great! I signed up as a RedBubble affiliate and they would tell you about sales like a week or two in advance, which is very useful and gives you time to prepare promo materials and stuff.

I didn't use the blogger sign up link...can I use it if I don't have a blog? I only promo on Instagram and Facebook...
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2015 5:00:21 AM
Bump~ Grin
Posted: Saturday, January 4, 2020 4:21:03 PM
Signed up. Lets hope this gets my butt in gear!Roses
Posted: Saturday, January 4, 2020 9:56:50 PM
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5BebimeOJqkjsMrp9i5gUMNK7eD80Vs9TIihsL90tGOhxMw/closedform

That used to be the link to sign up to receive the "Associate News" emails which give notice of upcoming sales and products out of stock / back in stock. The latest one landed in my mailbox Friday night (Jan 3, 2019). So it's still being sent out, maybe they just changed to having to sign up via this new "blogger list" Liz posted?

Edited to add: I see now that Liz's post with the blogger sign-up was from 2015. Therein lies the problem with resurrecting old threads. Ikes. So that must be the old out-dated way and they just need to update the newer Google form linked above.
Posted: Monday, January 6, 2020 5:34:20 AM
Hi all, as this is an old thread, I shall be locking this. If a newer form becomes available in the meantime, I would assume you will be alerted but I will post it here once and if available, thanks Smile
Posted: Monday, January 6, 2020 1:24:14 PM
Hi everyone,

We created a new form where you can sign up for promotional and in/out of stock product updates.

You can find it here. We will add you to the mailing list within approximately 5 business days from the day of the sign-up.

If you are already receiving the Associate News updates, there is no need to sign up again.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Elizabeth P.
Posted: Saturday, January 11, 2020 6:44:05 AM
Hi Elizabeth,

I usually receive the Associate News emails but haven't seen one come through in a while. I don't think I've received one since November 16. And I don't see any emails from Zazzle in my Spam folder.

Was there a break with sending these emails, or do I need to sign up to receive them again?

Thanks,
Kathleen
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 4:53:06 AM
Hi Plush_Paper. Thanks for letting us know, we're looking into this now Smile
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 7:35:57 AM
Could you try signing up here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHzBDf69MCDTWnIBMzsMiNCSG5yPiNbwU3oCukG7beseR6bw/viewform

Please let us know if the issue still persists? Grin
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 11:01:26 AM
Hi Plush_Paper,

I'm still seeing you on the email list, so I'm not sure why the emails aren't going out.

I'll delete and then add your email address again. Hopefully, this will fix the issue.

From your end, would you mind marking my email address as a safe email address with your email provider?

Thank you!
Best,
Elizabeth P.
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 1:27:44 PM
Hi Elizabeth, I have your email marked as safe within my email account and I've received messages for years, so I'm not sure what the issue is? The last email I received from your address was a November 16th Associate News email for a Friendsgiving Sale.

Update: just received a new sale email! Thank you Smile

Thanks,
Kathleen
Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 1:59:40 AM
Thanks for the update, delighted to hear that all is working again Smile