8x4 paper options not available
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 11:22:55 AM
I've been contacted by a potential customer who would like one of my designs (it's made on a (9x4.25) on an 8x4 on Ecru Felt.
ETA: the paper options also disappear when selecting 4x9.
And this may be intentional: but the super thick disappears on several size options too.

When you select the 8x4 size, the paper options disappear. Both the customer and I are seeing the same thing happen.

Why do the paper options disappear based on the size? This must be a glitch?
And how can I help the customer place the order for what they are looking for?

I've noticed a few sales lately ending up at this size and it would be really helpful if they weren't limited to the standard gloss paper.

Thanks!
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 12:15:23 PM
I don't think the 8x4 size has a lot of paper options, but I'm double checking now.
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 12:16:47 PM
Also, I'm referring to this product type: https://www.zazzle.com/pd/spp/pt-zazzle_flatannouncementcard?cornerstyle=normal&envelopes=white&media=175ptmatte&printquality=4color&style=8x4

As always, an example product would be appreciated. We offer a LOT of paper products these days.
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 12:24:11 PM
Confirmed: 8x4" doesn't have the options at this time.

I'm moving this discussion over to Feedback so that the Mod team can add the suggestion to their weekly report.
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 3:46:15 PM
Thanks Scott! I ended up chatting with Karen too and she filled me in.
It was the announcement/invitation/flat card template that I was working with.
Would be great to have all the paper options available especially since it's on the same template/product page - it took both the customer and me a few tries to figure out exactly what/why paper options were disappearing/reappearing and was a bit confusing.

It's a product like this:

Thank you!