ZIPZ have returned!! Now, I have a question.....
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2019 2:47:16 PM
Thrilled to have Zipz back! I am curious, though... Will we ever get Topz for them?? Thanks! Grin

https://forum.zazzle.com/news/zipz_shoes_are_back_in_stock?find=unread
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2019 3:02:57 PM
I had just started deleting them from my collections and hiding them. I guess I'll have to go see about putting them back. Glad they are back in stock though.
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2019 3:33:18 PM
The goal is to have the tops... but not right now.

We'll keep you posted when we do add the option for just the tops!
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2019 3:59:46 PM
Monica wrote:
The goal is to have the tops... but not right now.

We'll keep you posted when we do add the option for just the tops!

It's good to have goals! lol This is awesome! I'll sit tight and wait for that post Happy
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2019 4:11:42 PM
Another question...

The shoes automatically get put in the men department of clothing and shoes (Clothing & Shoes >Men >Shoes >Sneakers & Athletic) unless we opt for 'Browse all departments!' and go through the entire department clothing and shoes for women to end up there at Sneakers & Athletics. This takes time and is also not accurate IMO since lots of shoe designs can be appealing and be worn by men as well as by women. Can a 'unisex' choice be created under Clothing and Shoes where the Zipz shoes can automatically be placed in, please? On the Post Product for Sale page we can always choose the 'For Her' or 'For Him' recipient.
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2019 4:25:24 PM
ArtAttic wrote:
Another question...

The shoes automatically get put in the men department of clothing and shoes (Clothing & Shoes >Men >Shoes >Sneakers & Athletic) unless we opt for 'Browse all departments!' and go through the entire department clothing and shoes for women to end up there at Sneakers & Athletics. This takes time and is also not accurate IMO since lots of shoe designs can be appealing and be worn by men as well as by women. Can a 'unisex' choice be created under Clothing and Shoes where the Zipz shoes can automatically be placed in, please? On the Post Product for Sale page we can always choose the 'For Her' or 'For Him' recipient.

I second this motion!

Btw I am so happy they are back! thank youRoses
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2019 4:30:31 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
ArtAttic wrote:
Another question...

I second this motion!

Btw I am so happy they are back! thank youRoses

All that! lol
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2019 4:45:22 PM
There's a problem with the display of the low-top shoes. The tongue ends up being reversed in the top/default view of both shoes together, nose to heel. Makes no difference whether you indicate to design each shoe separately, or mirror one to the other.

The individual shoes display correctly.

Seems like this was a problem before, too. Maybe it never got fixed?

ETA: I've confirmed that the high top shoe is not similarly affected.
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2019 6:44:15 PM
I'm SOOOOO EXCITED that the Zipz shoes are finally back!!! Grin I had only designed 3 before, about a year ago, and they were OOS back then. Decided not to design anymore unless or until they came back. I better get crackin'! Grin
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2019 7:21:55 PM
Karen Coffelt wrote:
I'm SOOOOO EXCITED that the Zipz shoes are finally back!!! Grin I had only designed 3 before, about a year ago, and they were OOS back then. Decided not to design anymore unless or until they came back. I better get crackin'! Grin

They are so fun!
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2019 12:48:53 AM
I am aware the ZipZ shoes are back in stock with a different maker. But as a real life professional designer I am still very busy so I made the printed shoes I already designed visible again in my Zazzle store and collections. Unlike some other products that have been out of stock for a very long period of time, I never deleted the shoes as they are fitting to what I already do and customers who visit my website, social media pages etc. sometimes click on any of the Zazzle links and can generally navigate. Smile
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2019 10:39:09 AM
Yesss, so excited for this because I periodically see my shoes in my views (unintentional rhyme). I have never actually sold any yet, so I’ll sit back and patiently wait for that day now Happy
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2019 11:04:32 AM
It seems to be taking a long time for new designs to appear in the MP.

I made 3 last night and can't see them yet even using the exact title.

oh well maybe tomorrow...
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2019 2:46:09 PM
ArtAttic wrote:
Another question...

This should definitely not be place under a specific sex - generic would do. The same with most of the shirts.

Categorizing should be possible by product first, then appropriate sex. I know that brick and mortar stores are Mens/Womens/Children - but it seems that the world is adapting more to generic in the computer search.