Wish I could pay someone to write my titles, descriptions, tags
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2019 1:34:02 PM
The worst part about listing things on Zazzle is trying to think of good titles, tags, and descriptions, and coming up with several different variations so that all the products don't have the same metadata. I wish there was a Fiverr gig or something, where we could pay $5 per image and get 3-4 different sets of titles, descriptions and tags. I'd gladly pay someone to do it for me!
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2019 2:17:16 PM
There are freelance content sites like the one where my sister and I write. At that one, you can pick writers at levels 2 through 5. For level 3 you will pay around .0135 per word, that is about one and a third cents per word. So, 350 words would be around $4.50. Level 4 would be around 1.8 cents per word, I believe. So, 350 words would be around $6.30. You can put up the same order any number of times to get different versions from different writers. If they do not follow your instructions, you can ask for a revision. After the first revision, you can ask for more reisions or reject it. You cannot use it if you do not accept it. If some writers take more than one order and write them too similarly, you can ask for a revision as long as you specify that orders must be distinctly different.
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2019 7:15:39 PM
MarBethHomeDecor wrote:
There are freelance content sites like the one where my sister and I write. At that one, you can pick writers at levels 2 through 5. For level 3 you will pay around .0135 per word, that is about one and a third cents per word. So, 350 words would be around $4.50. Level 4 would be around 1.8 cents per word, I believe. So, 350 words would be around $6.30. You can put up the same order any number of times to get different versions from different writers. If they do not follow your instructions, you can ask for a revision. After the first revision, you can ask for more reisions or reject it. You cannot use it if you do not accept it. If some writers take more than one order and write them too similarly, you can ask for a revision as long as you specify that orders must be distinctly different.

Are there writers on there that actually know how to write good content for Zazzle? I've ordered a few Fiverr gigs in the past, but even the ones that could write good descriptions, were too "flowery" and wordy for Zazzle, and they didn't really know anything about keywords that are good for searches. I don't know exactly what's wrong with them, but those are the ones that I never get any views on.
Posted: Friday, March 22, 2019 1:27:58 AM
Connie wrote:
MarBethHomeDecor wrote:
There are freelance content sites like the one where my sister and I write. At that one, you can pick writers at levels 2 through 5. For level 3 you will pay around .0135 per word, that is about one and a third cents per word. So, 350 words would be around $4.50. Level 4 would be around 1.8 cents per word, I believe. So, 350 words would be around $6.30. You can put up the same order any number of times to get different versions from different writers. If they do not follow your instructions, you can ask for a revision. After the first revision, you can ask for more reisions or reject it. You cannot use it if you do not accept it. If some writers take more than one order and write them too similarly, you can ask for a revision as long as you specify that orders must be distinctly different.

Are there writers on there that actually know how to write good content for Zazzle? I've ordered a few Fiverr gigs in the past, but even the ones that could write good descriptions, were too "flowery" and wordy for Zazzle, and they didn't really know anything about keywords that are good for searches. I don't know exactly what's wrong with them, but those are the ones that I never get any views on.


The writers write all kinds of web content and they can lose their ranking if they write filler. It is not like Fiver. The work of the writers is constantly reviewed by the company editors. Two of the biggest online etailers bring product description projects that must comply with Google's latest algorithm to this company.
Posted: Friday, March 22, 2019 1:35:21 PM
That sounds good. Are you allowed to post the name of the site here?
Posted: Friday, March 22, 2019 3:43:42 PM
Yeah that sounds interesting. Please post a link if you can.
Posted: Friday, March 22, 2019 7:35:31 PM
Connie wrote:
That sounds good. Are you allowed to post the name of the site here?


Moderators?
Posted: Monday, March 25, 2019 10:04:01 AM
I don't see why not. Go for it! Happy
Posted: Friday, March 29, 2019 4:11:31 PM
@MarBethHolidays, can you please tell us what the site is? Thank you.
Posted: Friday, March 29, 2019 4:51:19 PM
Textbroker


I think the category you want would be product descriptions. Register before Wednesday the 3rd and you will be at the old rates through September. The approximate rates I gave will be the old rates. If you need any help we will try to help but we are on the author side. We will not take any Zazzle orders because when we get around to rewriting our own descriptions, we won't want to have them sounding like anyne else's. Creating a team of authors you like or sending direct orders to specific authors costs a little more but it controls who writes for you. If you get someone you don't like or whose writing doesn't suit you, you can block them. Try to keep your revision and rejection rate low because many authors, my sister and I included, shy away from high rates.
Posted: Friday, March 29, 2019 5:45:15 PM
MarBethHomeDecor wrote:
Textbroker


I think the category you want would be product descriptions. Register before Wednesday the 3rd and you will be at the old rates through September. The approximate rates I gave will be the old rates. If you need any help we will try to help but we are on the author side. We will not take any Zazzle orders because when we get around to rewriting our own descriptions, we won't want to have them sounding like anyne else's. Creating a team of authors you like or sending direct orders to specific authors costs a little more but it controls who writes for you. If you get someone you don't like or whose writing doesn't suit you, you can block them. Try to keep your revision and rejection rate low because many authors, my sister and I included, shy away from high rates.

Thank you very much for all your help.
Posted: Sunday, March 31, 2019 8:25:15 AM
I need an assistant.
Posted: Sunday, March 31, 2019 10:17:25 AM
MarBethHomeDecor wrote:
Textbroker


I think the category you want would be product descriptions. Register before Wednesday the 3rd and you will be at the old rates through September. The approximate rates I gave will be the old rates. If you need any help we will try to help but we are on the author side. We will not take any Zazzle orders because when we get around to rewriting our own descriptions, we won't want to have them sounding like anyne else's. Creating a team of authors you like or sending direct orders to specific authors costs a little more but it controls who writes for you. If you get someone you don't like or whose writing doesn't suit you, you can block them. Try to keep your revision and rejection rate low because many authors, my sister and I included, shy away from high rates.


Have you used these ppl before and are they legit? thanks
Posted: Sunday, March 31, 2019 2:57:21 PM
Off_TheWall wrote:
MarBethHomeDecor wrote:
Textbroker


I think the category you want would be product descriptions. Register before Wednesday the 3rd and you will be at the old rates through September. The approximate rates I gave will be the old rates. If you need any help we will try to help but we are on the author side. We will not take any Zazzle orders because when we get around to rewriting our own descriptions, we won't want to have them sounding like anyne else's. Creating a team of authors you like or sending direct orders to specific authors costs a little more but it controls who writes for you. If you get someone you don't like or whose writing doesn't suit you, you can block them. Try to keep your revision and rejection rate low because many authors, my sister and I included, shy away from high rates.


Have you used these ppl before and are they legit? thanks



My sister and I are among the freelance writers. We have been registered with them since 2010. We have written constantly since 2016. We get paid correctly every Friday. As writers, we are leery and avoid some clients because if there is a dispute between a writer and a client as to whether the writer followed the order instructions, Textbroker favors the clients. This has led to some people putting in orders then disputing the order. the thing is if the client doesn't pay, they can't use the articles and the authors will be watching to make sure it isn't used. So yes they are reliable.
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2019 12:14:59 PM
MarBethHomeDecor wrote:
Textbroker


I think the category you want would be product descriptions. Register before Wednesday the 3rd and you will be at the old rates through September. The approximate rates I gave will be the old rates. If you need any help we will try to help but we are on the author side. We will not take any Zazzle orders because when we get around to rewriting our own descriptions, we won't want to have them sounding like anyne else's. Creating a team of authors you like or sending direct orders to specific authors costs a little more but it controls who writes for you. If you get someone you don't like or whose writing doesn't suit you, you can block them. Try to keep your revision and rejection rate low because many authors, my sister and I included, shy away from high rates.



I am no longer recommending this site because on 8/23 they sent out an urgent e-mail for a large batch of orders promising to accept them by next Friday meaning 8/30. However, after writers worked on them over that weekend, my sister and I included, on Monday, they changed to likely on 8/30 but definitely by 9/6. Those articles did not get accepted by Textbroker in time for the 8/30 payout. Yes, I posted in their forum requesting that they do a second payout like they did once previously but they were gone except for four possible employees possibly monitors. Yes I answered their posts. Now they are back in the office and some posts were cut. They are trying to cover up the initial promise. In my career, I have had two paychecks with issues and I got new jobs by the next payday both times. I call it disrespectful and dishonest. Fortunately, we had done other articles but I rescind my recommendation for writing or content.

Edited: The orders were for a large e-tailer, who basically waited until in comparison, one week before Christmas to request Christmas product descriptions. We now feel the questionablr promise to accept may have just been leading the writers on. The other interesting thing is that a couple of those, who I suspect were hourly employees because of things they sais, wrote poorly. Yet, they said that they had written for this 4-star team. They must get to write on their downtime at work using the company's editing software. In addition, they said that many of their articles were paid. Sounds like their articles may have gotten to jump to the head of the acceptance line. I am rescinding my recommendation because if they act this way in one matter, I won't trust them in any matter. We still need to write for them for a while longer but we will not do managed team orders. We will only do orders directly from clients.
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2019 11:16:06 PM
As I see this with Zazzle it is a more if we could say a holistic approach to your store. It needs to have consistency in wording, tags, descriptions. You need to watch out for announcements on changes as even though people do get annoyed with constant changes I think that Zazzle is doing a fine job of adjusting to the ever changing market and web requirements. As I know a bit how developing and programming works to have a platform like this (which by my standards works amazing) there is so much backend work that one cannot even imagine.
As far as a setup of your shops and writing I am by no means an expert in this but have found what works and what not and it is working out just fine for me with consistency and a going up every month. It is a lot of work and one has to be prepared to do it.

If someone wants an assistant you can always contact me through my store.Smile
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 9:28:29 AM
Tags are almost impossible if its about art-unless its a cat a bunny a bike or whatever how many times can you say blue pink and purple pattern I have what I consider some great designs but Im figuring aint no one going to see them as zazzle is not geared for it.
I dont think they are being pro active in promoting zazzle or the fact that zazzle has some shocking amazing talented people on here.
They constantly tell you to go promote yourself when in fact it may well be your hard work that is promoting them.
Okay whats the answer if anyone has a clue please let me know about it !!
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded