What are your best selling items? 2 pages: 1 [2]
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2019 3:54:42 PM
Bit late at posting. For me it the design style simple black and white. Rather you call it tribal, stencil, or primitive. It looks good on small stuff. Golf items, stamps, and drankware.

More specific animals. Might call it a spirit guide or totem appeal.

After every x-mass I do a review on sold verse viewed. Dont get many sell for t-shirts here but same design sells on t-shirt else where.
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 2:06:09 AM
Good for you guys on your sales. Seems it is still pretty random. For me, I haven't narrowed it down Stick out tongue
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 2:18:52 PM
Postcards, business cards, and greeting cards are my main sellers. I deleted most all of my baby clothing as it never sold. But, a proseller just told me I need to stop selling postcards and make higher priced items. LOL Don't think I will follow that advice. Yes, the amount per postcard may be small but they do add up and lots of customers want a low priced option. I am not going to shoot myself in the foot and give up on my top-seller.
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 3:28:11 PM
angelandspot wrote:
Postcards, business cards, and greeting cards are my main sellers. I deleted most all of my baby clothing as it never sold. But, a proseller just told me I need to stop selling postcards and make higher priced items. LOL Don't think I will follow that advice. Yes, the amount per postcard may be small but they do add up and lots of customers want a low priced option. I am not going to shoot myself in the foot and give up on my top-seller.

Why should you have to stop selling postcards? just add higher priced items in addition to them. When you can sell postcards in bulk the royalty is comparable to what you get for selling one pair of leggings.
But there is no reason why you can't sell both.

It is nice to get advice from top sellers but what works for them may not work for everybody.
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 2:49:49 PM
It is all over the board for me too, and dependent in the design. Overall, my top selling products are postcards, stickers, puzzles, and folders.

I had considered deleting all my postcards a while back, but decided against it. They will potentially be a gateway to other products with the same designs via my collections that will show up on the product page. What I did, though, is to increase the royalty to 50% (soon to be 65%). No one ever seems to buy more than one postcard at a time, so I might as well charge more. They seem to be purchasing them as cheap mini art prints.
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 12:59:04 PM
angelandspot wrote:

Maybe that pro seller meant that you should add more high and mid priced items to get some bigger royalties. I would definitely not get rid of products that sell well for you. As you said, it all adds up over time. And yes, as Shelli said, what works for some may not work for others. Maybe you could add more postcard types that would be ordered in bulk, like thank you postcards, save the date postcards, announcement postcards, moving postcards, etc.
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 6:36:24 AM
my sales are a bit everywhere too. I do tend to have repeat design sells though. I sell the Queen Bee design a lot on various different products. I never really expected it to sell as much as it has outside of to the person I made it for initially, but I'm definitely not complaining. Laughing

Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 6:45:02 AM
angelandspot wrote:

Noooo, not good advice. I’ve had customers buy 500 postcards at a time. I have my royalty set at over 30%, so it’s a pretty good income for me. Not a bad idea to add higher priced items, though!