Tags for this desing - An help appreciated
Posted: Friday, August 09, 2019 7:42:47 PM
I think I did pretty good with my description... but tags...

Curious what others would tag this design.

Thanks in advance

Posted: Friday, August 09, 2019 8:15:59 PM
I would move the last sentence of your description to become its first sentence.

Use phrases in your tags, like:

"girl power" "you go girl" "faux pink glitter stars" "black on pink" "young lady with pink purse" "angled text"

Other tag suggestions: encouragement affirmation supportive inspiring

While I generally try to avoid repeating individual keywords in my tags, I would make an exception here since both "girl power" and "you go girl" are popular phrases that someone might use in searching.
Posted: Saturday, August 10, 2019 6:41:32 AM
goth beatnik
Posted: Saturday, August 10, 2019 11:04:08 AM
tag ideas

hot pink
sparkly
girly

or use them all as one "sparkly hot pink girly things"

"add your name" or "your name on it"

"the future is female" "feminist designs"

Posted: Saturday, August 10, 2019 4:27:34 PM
Thanks!!!

So far I'm leaving both the description and items on this product alone. I have however slightly altered the design and place it on other products with a mixture of your suggestions.

You've been very helpful. Idea
Posted: Saturday, August 10, 2019 4:35:02 PM
Just want to say because I suggest tags doesn’t mean I identify with them. But the ones who do might find your design and buy it.
Posted: Saturday, August 10, 2019 4:43:52 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Just want to say because I suggest tags doesn’t mean I identify with them. But the ones who do might find your design and buy it.

lol... ok

I really like "the future is female." I'm going to use that in a design or two. Just haven't figured out how yet.
Posted: Saturday, August 10, 2019 4:55:35 PM
Josh B wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:

lol... ok

I really like "the future is female." I'm going to use that in a design or two. Just haven't figured out how yet.

While it is popular it doesn’t make sense, since males are needed also to keep the future populated. One other thing, I forgot to check to see if it was trademarked. Might do that before you use it. 🙂