Stickers?
Posted: Monday, September 28, 2015 10:08:01 AM
Hi Designers,

We're looking at the possibility of extending our current sticker and bumper sticker offerings. If you have any suggestions on what sizes/shapes/paper type, or the possible scenario that you would use them for, can you please comment on the thread below?

We look forward to your comments.

Thanks!
Monica
Posted: Monday, September 28, 2015 10:16:26 AM
A metallic coating paper type might be interesting for a special effect look.
Posted: Monday, September 28, 2015 10:21:00 AM
What we most need are single stickers, like Redbubble! With the edges cut to the shape of the design. I sell so many of those over there. I don't think sheets are as popular, unless they could be sheets of multiple different stickers.

Stickers are popular for water bottles, laptops, and cars, but custom shaped, not just a circle.

(I would also like it if Zazzle added a "sheet view" for the current stickers, so customers can get a feel for the size and quantity of stickers they're buying. It doesn't need to be photographed. A digital mockup would be good enough.)
Posted: Monday, September 28, 2015 10:59:36 AM
Agreeing with the statement above that shaped (die cut) stickers - such as those offered by this great company - would be a very welcome addition to Zazzle's offerings. Just two groups of many examples of potential customers: travelers who enjoy making their luggage distinctive and musicians who love to decorate their instrument cases.
Posted: Monday, September 28, 2015 12:21:57 PM
I would like to see multiple design options. Like small one inch stickers, but the ability to have four designs on one sheet.

And metallic backgrounds like gold foil and silver foil. Or prismatic effect.
Posted: Monday, September 28, 2015 12:51:16 PM
For bumper stickers, I'd love to see the 4x6 oval "eurostyle" stickers, the ones you often see with city/country abbreviations.

For regular stickers, clear stickers would be amazing. I think those would do really well as wedding/party favor stickers, especially since that market is already huge.

Thanks Love
Posted: Monday, September 28, 2015 1:35:28 PM
This:

Geology Brad wrote:
What we most need are single stickers, like Redbubble! With the edges cut to the shape of the design. I sell so many of those over there. I don't think sheets are as popular, unless they could be sheets of multiple different stickers.

Stickers are popular for water bottles, laptops, and cars, but custom shaped, not just a circle.

Those stickers look good!
Posted: Monday, September 28, 2015 1:54:13 PM
Awesome. Thanks for all your comments. We're looking into a lot of these options already, so stay tuned as they should be popping sooner than later!

Thanks agin for being such an active part of the community.

-Monica
Posted: Monday, September 28, 2015 4:18:42 PM
I haven't been able to add anything because everybody else has already posted my wishes! I hope these wishes come true!
Posted: Monday, September 28, 2015 8:54:12 PM
Glow in the dark would be cool Smile
Posted: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 3:44:25 AM
tjustleft wrote:
Glow in the dark would be cool Smile

+1
Posted: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 4:34:35 AM
I would love to see large stickers, 5" x 8", 2 to a sheet.
Posted: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 5:27:04 AM
Clear vinyl car window stickers, oval stickers for outdoor (car) use. Also, on the regular bumper stickers I created and bought, the background color faded pretty badly in a few months, so we need higher quality coating or something.

Also I agree on the single cut out shapes idea.

Thanks for working on this!
Posted: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 4:15:33 PM
HAH!! SUCH PERFECT TIMING as I've been considering this Very thing tonight then I saw this note! Smile
Initial & PRIME option I would LOVE to work with are transparent decals, so we can design 'viewables' ;) for smaller windows in homes, vehicles, lockers, computers, etc, that is removable. (Ex. I'm thinking about the 'stick figure families', ocean critters, etc I see in vehicle back windows.)
I've been trying to see if I can make some with products currently available, but either I'm blind or daft, as I'm just 'not seein'' how it could be done.
Also love others ideas re: metallics and die-cuts.
Thanks for asking! Smile
Jo
SilverTwinfins
Posted: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 1:33:34 AM
A 2" round size (I think that's the size) that would fit on the tops of mason jar lids is sorely needed. You've said in the past you were getting them, but I haven't seem them, and there is definitely a demand for them.

Alina
Alina's Pencil: whimsical words and pictures
Geocache Stuff: Geocaching Shirts and Swag
Funny Pacifiers
Vegetarian Vegan
Crazy Cat Store
Funny Fake University designs
Sasquatch and Bigfoot Gifts
Posted: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 9:51:10 AM
How about window cling on stickers - my kids used to love those!!! Great for the holidays. I agree - glow in the dark would be cool! Also anything that's removable - for the wall, car, etc.
Posted: Wednesday, October 07, 2015 11:48:09 AM
I'd like to see single stickers for cars, but in different sizes such as rectangle, but less long than the current bumper sticker. Maybe the proportions could be customized? Someone above already mentioned ovals.

What I'd like to see most is the ability to add multiple designs to a single sticker sheet so you can have one sheet featuring, say, different types of dogs or various Halloween items. That would be good for things like decorating gifts, small birthday party favors, grading elementary school papers, and scrap booking. If you could do that for label stickers as well, that'd be fantastic for holidays since in stores, a pack of Christmas gift labels often features multiple designs, which is more festive and eye-catching.
Posted: Wednesday, October 07, 2015 7:37:40 PM
I would LOVE to buy these two types of static cling stickers myself:

1. Window cling stickers--stickers that cling to the inside of a window for people to view outside, as oppose to stickers that stick outside and easily get damaged by carwash and weather.

2. Mirror cling stickers--stickers that I can stick on and peel off from my mirrors easily and repeatedly.

To clarify, these stickers don't have glue on them. They stick to the glass surface by static.

Grin
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2019 12:12:51 PM
Hallo,
four years have passed since the last post, so I hope someone can still answer my question. Are the Custom-Cut Vinyl Stickers suitable for cars? It says they're water and scratch proof, but it is not very clear to me if they could last outdoors, like on a car. Thank you.
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2019 12:19:42 PM
Helga Novelli wrote:
Hallo,
four years have passed since the last post, so I hope someone can still answer my question. Are the Custom-Cut Vinyl Stickers suitable for cars? It says they're water and scratch proof, but it is not very clear to me if they could last outdoors, like on a car. Thank you.

Somewhere Maz said she stuck one on her recycle bin outside and it didn't stay long, so it sounds like they are not tough enough for a bumper sticker to me.
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2019 12:27:14 PM
Not good for outside. They are low tack.
Posted: Sunday, August 11, 2019 8:47:30 PM
SilverTwinfins wrote:
HAH!! SUCH PERFECT TIMING as I've been considering this Very thing tonight then I saw this note! Smile
Initial & PRIME option I would LOVE to work with are transparent decals, so we can design 'viewables' ;) for smaller windows in homes, vehicles, lockers, computers, etc, that is removable. (Ex. I'm thinking about the 'stick figure families', ocean critters, etc I see in vehicle back windows.)
I've been trying to see if I can make some with products currently available, but either I'm blind or daft, as I'm just 'not seein'' how it could be done.
Also love others ideas re: metallics and die-cuts.
Thanks for asking! Smile
Jo
SilverTwinfins

Love the idea of the transparent decals for car windows, especially, and would like to see die-cut stickers for scrapbooking.
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2019 1:36:50 PM
alinaspencil wrote:
A 2" round size (I think that's the size) that would fit on the tops of mason jar lids is sorely needed. You've said in the past you were getting them, but I haven't seem them, and there is definitely a demand for them.

Alina

I just had a customer ask for 2" round stickers today. Please consider adding that size. Smile
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 8:59:38 AM
Holo stickers!
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 10:28:23 AM
I would love to see a 2 or 3" round and a 2 or 3 inch heart please. Happy
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 10:32:51 AM
We already have 3” round stickers.
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 11:35:13 AM
Prismatic stickers that show sticker and the regular colors, but is shiny and prismatic with rainbow colors when you look at it from different angles.
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 7:01:23 AM
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 8:22:07 AM
Hi All,

This thread is outdated however we would still love to hear your ideas which you can post here

Locking this now Roses