Postage Stamps Question
Posted: Friday, May 19, 2017 6:27:35 AM
I have always been under the impression that since stamp designs have to go through an approval process that customizing them would not be an option for shoppers. But looking in the market this morning I see lots of stamps where the shopper can edit the text or add their own picture, etc.. So how does that work? Once the shopper customizes your design does it then have to go through the approval process again?
Posted: Friday, May 19, 2017 6:42:54 AM
Yes, but the customer won't have the wait like you do for publishing. Every product has to go through some kind of approval before it's printed. That's when some copyright/trademark violations made by the designers are caught.
Posted: Friday, May 19, 2017 7:10:58 AM
Maz wrote:
Yes, but the customer won't have the wait like you do for publishing. Every product has to go through some kind of approval before it's printed. That's when some copyright/trademark violations made by the designers are caught.

The two stamps I have published so far took over a week to be approved and released. But you're saying the customer won't have to wait that long, just the normal review process all products get?