Picture not appearing with migrated iPhone cases
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2013 4:13:04 AM
There has been migration of a few of my products to the new iPhone 5 cases but on my products page and when clicking on the iPhone 5 category in my store no picture appears but if I double click on the line at the top of the product the page comes up as normal. Anyone know if this is a temporary glitch - I really hope the pictures will appear in time!
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2013 4:28:45 AM
Same here, hopefully just a hick-up ...
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:37:20 AM
heizfrosch wrote:
Same here, hopefully just a hick-up ...


Good to hear it's not just me! Thanks!
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:46:40 AM
Nope not just you! I've got three pages of nothing Shocked
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2013 8:53:51 AM
I have the same problem. Already many many cases don't show up! Hope this will be solved soon.
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2013 9:15:10 AM
Pauline Wherrell wrote:
There has been migration of a few of my products to the new iPhone 5 cases but on my products page and when clicking on the iPhone 5 category in my store no picture appears but if I double click on the line at the top of the product the page comes up as normal. Anyone know if this is a temporary glitch - I really hope the pictures will appear in time!


please just leave them be until monday of next week. they're currently being stitched together and if you muck with them, your results will vary. there will be duplicates that we will delete at the end of the process.

-e.
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2013 9:49:23 AM
ematson wrote:
Pauline Wherrell wrote:
There has been migration of a few of my products to the new iPhone 5 cases but on my products page and when clicking on the iPhone 5 category in my store no picture appears but if I double click on the line at the top of the product the page comes up as normal. Anyone know if this is a temporary glitch - I really hope the pictures will appear in time!


please just leave them be until monday of next week. they're currently being stitched together and if you muck with them, your results will vary. there will be duplicates that we will delete at the end of the process.

-e.


Thanks so much. I will just leave them then until they are fixed.
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2013 4:06:14 PM
well, it's late monday, but there are still issues with my iphone cases. should we continue to wait? or is the migration complete?
Posted: Monday, September 23, 2013 11:12:50 AM
lots of my 5C cases have a red box warning saying "sorry your item is temporarily out of stock...." and the prices are really low. I left the prices alone last wk, as instructed not to mess w/the products. I wonder why it would say they are out of stock??
Posted: Monday, September 23, 2013 3:16:52 PM
i am having the "out of stock" issue also. i am so confused now, i do not know which product is which, whether i should fix the designs to make them fit, or not.
Posted: Monday, September 23, 2013 3:17:39 PM
I assume they actually are out of stock. Probably due to high demand and a limited initial quantity.
Posted: Monday, September 23, 2013 3:38:18 PM
they are out of stock. hoping our partner will have more in a couple of weeks.

-e.
Posted: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 9:58:19 AM
Just curious since I've been out of the net for 20 days. I see there is a 25% sale on iPhone 5C and 5S cases being promoted today yet my cases are still showing "temporarily out of stock" but some I clicked on in the marketplace aren't showing that. Any update would be appreciated since I don't want to promote it if people can't buy them.

Thanks.

EDIT: Okay, I see it's the Case Savvy that are showing the message not the Case Mate.
Posted: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 12:38:12 PM
I'm having so much trouble finding these cases (and other new products) in my account because of the department list not working properly. Zazzle is it possible to fix this? Thanks.
Posted: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 6:00:59 PM
ematson wrote:
they are out of stock. hoping our partner will have more in a couple of weeks.

-e.


Thanks for the feedback!
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded