No “post for sale” button
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 3:57:09 PM
For the life of me, I cannot find a “post for sale” button.
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 4:26:51 PM
Shyannalyn Moniz wrote:
For the life of me, I cannot find a “post for sale” button.

Um... On what product?
Where did you find the product?
Only products from Create Your Own and/or Zazzleblanks are for our use.
if you did use one of those links, then check the Technical forum to see if others have brought this up.
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 6:03:04 PM

When you're done with the design click the button [Done] and you get to the preview:

Underneath [Add to Cart] next to [Edit] you'll find the button [Sell it]. [Sell it] is grayed out / inactive, if you used zazzle icons in your design.

Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:18:53 AM
I am having the problem of it saying that I dont own the content but I do. Its my logo!
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:24:35 AM
GrRideshare wrote:
I am having the problem of it saying that I dont own the content but I do. Its my logo!

Did you use one of the "icons"? We designers aren't allowed to use them.
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:33:34 AM
GrRideshare wrote:

That isn't said during the design/posting phase. It is asked if you have rights, but that is all.
So, are you trying to use a Zazzle Icon as part of your design, which colorwash mentioned? If so, that isn't allowed and posting for sale is prevented. If your issue is different than the subject of this thread you should probably post it in your own thread *shrugs*
Posted: Monday, November 19, 2018 7:42:31 AM
No Post for Sale button. Anyone else having this problem? During our busiest Season..what's going on?? Crying
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 6:05:14 AM
longdistgramma wrote:
No Post for Sale button. Anyone else having this problem? During our busiest Season..what's going on?? Crying

Hey Smile

Going to look into this, but first just need to ask where you got your base product from? ('Create your own' section, etc.)

Also, if you could provide any extra information or a product ID Smile

Cheers!
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 12:08:12 PM
I can't find Post for Sale Button. I posted a mug. OK but I tried posting a product, a black tshirt with one of my own photos and no luck or explanation.
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 12:15:28 PM
Make sure you get your blank from the Create your own link that is next to the Zazzle logo on top left of the page and not from the marketplace selections.