New product confusion
Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 5:57:38 AM
Hi all, Im so new to maybe understand fully of the process making product available for sale. So under my dashboard, it said my product is approved for marketplace, and at the bottom of the page it said In progres, no item is publish. So what does that mean? What do i need to do?
Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 6:24:03 AM
Can you give a screenshot? This sounds like the creation process of a different POD. Zazzle doesn't have a dashboard.

Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 6:30:05 AM
kimkhanhhandmade wrote:
Hi all, Im so new to maybe understand fully of the process making product available for sale. So under my dashboard, it said my product is approved for marketplace, and at the bottom of the page it said In progres, no item is publish. So what does that mean? What do i need to do?

Are you adding handmade products as an artisan maker or are you adding designs as a designer?

most of us in this forum are designers and it sounds like you are a maker, in which case we designers can't really help since we use different tools.
Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 8:21:46 AM
Yes I am a maker. Do you know where I can go to get help? I email zazzle for a couple days and they haven't get back to me.
Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 8:25:29 AM
Susannah Keegan wrote:
Can you give a screenshot? This sounds like the creation process of a different POD. Zazzle doesn't have a dashboard.

I am sorry I don't know how to add image in this forum
Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 8:25:56 AM
­čî╝Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
kimkhanhhandmade wrote:

Are you adding handmade products as an artisan maker or are you adding designs as a designer?

most of us in this forum are designers and it sounds like you are a maker, in which case we designers can't really help since we use different tools.

Yes I am a maker. Do you know where I can go to get help? I email zazzle for a couple days and they haven't get back to me.
Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 11:14:47 AM
kimkhanhhandmade wrote:
­čî╝Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
kimkhanhhandmade wrote:

The Zazzle support email is all I know of too other than the customer service phone number but I really don't think CS would be able to help you much either... I am sorry I can't be more helpful. Good luck. Maybe a mod will see this thread and can reach out to you.
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2020 9:37:04 AM
Hi kimkhanhhandmade, unfortunately I am unable to assist you with this inquiry. Please reach out to our maker support team and they will give you all of the assistance you require. You can reach them via the email address below.

makersupport@zazzle

I hope that helps, thanks! Smile