New designs not saving?
Jackie
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 9:34:59 PM

Groups: Member

Hi, I am new here. Over the last few weeks I have been saving new designs and I can only see about a quarter of them under products.
Some I can see under 'recently viewed' and others I just cannot find.
I can't see the quick create button - I don't want to use it but looking at a tutorial on youtube, the zazzle screen was quite different to mine, it's the first time I've seen the Quick Create option.
I've been searching for tutorials but can't find any to help with my issue. The only questions on here are not quite the same - I cannot find most of my designs anywhere...
I complete them, and hit the 'sell' button and complete all those boxes and receive the congrats email - then they vanish!
Please advise! I am sure I am doing something stupid I am just not sure what!
dreamNwish_Photo_Art
Posted: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 2:25:23 AM
 Zazzle Proseller
Groups: ProSeller

Jackie wrote:
Hi, I am new here. Over the last few weeks I have been saving new designs and I can only see about a quarter of them under products.
Some I can see under 'recently viewed' and others I just cannot find.
I can't see the quick create button - I don't want to use it but looking at a tutorial on youtube, the zazzle screen was quite different to mine, it's the first time I've seen the Quick Create option.
I've been searching for tutorials but can't find any to help with my issue. The only questions on here are not quite the same - I cannot find most of my designs anywhere...
I complete them, and hit the 'sell' button and complete all those boxes and receive the congrats email - then they vanish!
Please advise! I am sure I am doing something stupid I am just not sure what!

Hi.

The products may still be indexing which can take a few days, or maybe a couple of weeks or more. It can depend on how many products are going up, and as I understand it, they're only indexed once a day. Also, if you're adding items like postage stamps, they have to be approved by the USPS before going to the marketplace, and they've been known to be on hold for a month. I've even forgotten I'd created some until they showed up.

I think I read that Zippo lighters have to be approved, too. I'm not sure because I don't have an interest in creating them, so I don't keep up with news about them.

As for using Quick Create, the products take even longer to show up than if you create them one at a time. If you want to use it, on your homepage, click on "products", or let your cursor hover over your store's icon at the top of the Zazzle page and click on "products", and the next page should have "Quick Create"...."Create New Product" on the right side.

Maybe someone else can help with offering QC tutorials. I don't like it and don't use it, so I'm not much help.
Jackie
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2017 8:09:26 PM

Groups: Member

Many thanks for the response. It was purely operator error (I ended up calling them and they were brilliant).

I didn't realise there were two places where I go into products and I was 'creating' from the wrong place (better to create from store I believe).

So now I have 'found' everything... I don't use QC either, when I was searching for help everyone was talking about it and suddenly I found it (after being helped).
dreamNwish_Photo_Art
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2017 8:21:47 PM
 Zazzle Proseller
Groups: ProSeller

Jackie wrote:
Many thanks for the response. It was purely operator error (I ended up calling them and they were brilliant).

I didn't realise there were two places where I go into products and I was 'creating' from the wrong place (better to create from store I believe).

So now I have 'found' everything... I don't use QC either, when I was searching for help everyone was talking about it and suddenly I found it (after being helped).

You're welcome.

Glad I could help.