Men's Ties
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 1:56:40 PM
Since the feature where you can also add the design to the entire tie and not have the white back, do you keep all of your older designed ties or deleted them and update them with new ones that can feature the full design?
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 12:27:00 AM
Didn't create any ties yet, but I would never offer - nor wear - a tie with an unprinted, white back. I personally would redo old ones with unprinted backs, especially those who have darker front designs.
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 2:46:40 AM
Captured by KC Designs wrote:
Since the feature where you can also add the design to the entire tie and not have the white back, do you keep all of your older designed ties or deleted them and update them with new ones that can feature the full design?

I didn't delete any of the old ties, but I did update them. Still yet, one of my best selling ties is one of the originals with the white back.
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 12:58:22 PM
PetDreamland, that is how I feel. I am not a man and have no need really for a tie, but if I did I wouldn't wear one with no print on the back either. I would never buy my husband one before because of that reason. I think I will keep them (in case there are any links to my store out there in interwebland) but update them to have print on both sides. Thank you Pet and Gina for your responses. Love