Keyboards - Delete or not?
Posted: Friday, December 13, 2019 10:23:49 AM
The computer keyboards have been "completely sold out" for so long that I can't remember when they were even in stock. Is it worth keeping them, or should we give up and delete them?
Posted: Friday, December 13, 2019 10:51:32 AM
wireless computer mice too..... It makes me sad, as I have some rather nifty designs that I don't think I've ever actually been able to sell....
Posted: Friday, December 13, 2019 10:55:04 AM
I sold one or two mice back in the dark ages when they were in stock. And on Pinterest, my keyboards were being re-pinned, which means there was interest.
Posted: Friday, December 13, 2019 1:03:14 PM
They seem to have so many items "sold out" on occasion It's no wonder my sales dropped. You would think around the holidays they would stock up and this would not happen. Sad
Posted: Friday, December 13, 2019 1:13:43 PM
Press the delete key! Love
Posted: Friday, December 13, 2019 1:46:36 PM
mothersdaisy wrote:

That's my inclination.
Posted: Friday, December 13, 2019 7:23:19 PM
Colorwash wrote:
mothersdaisy wrote:

That's my inclination.

better to hide them, just in case...

Posted: Saturday, December 14, 2019 5:19:59 AM
Laura Cirra wrote:
Colorwash wrote:
mothersdaisy wrote:

That's my inclination.

better to hide them, just in case...

I thought about hiding them, but then I wondered if hidden products that have yet to sell are counted against us when it comes to zRank, which appears to have as one of its components the ratio of sold to not sold.
Posted: Saturday, December 14, 2019 8:04:48 AM
For stuff that stays out of stock for a long, long time, I tend to keep the ones that have had a sale and delete the rest. I've been fairly ruthless when deleting lately. Sometimes I wonder if discontinued products that have sold should be deleted or not, or if that would affect our sales/no sales ratio. I have left some discontinued items that have sold but I would delete them if I knew the answer to that. Probably wouldn't make much difference anyway when my zRank has dipped down to 4 again.
Posted: Saturday, December 14, 2019 9:08:33 AM
I wish Zazzle would give us a clue about such things. I hate being left hanging, not being allowed to know what the answer is and not even knowing why we can't get an answer.