Golf Accessories Official Tips & Trick
Posted: Friday, June 17, 2016 3:39:52 PM
Hi everyone!

Here is the place for you to share all of your tips and tricks for designing our brand golf accessories!

Golf Hat Clip
Golf Divot Tool
Golf Glove
Golf Ball Marker

To show off your new designs on this product, pop over here.

Happy designing!
Monica
Posted: Saturday, June 18, 2016 12:30:44 AM
will that glove fit women golfers? The title is throwing me off.
Posted: Saturday, June 18, 2016 9:37:05 AM
TheHopefulRomantic wrote:
will that glove fit women golfers? The title is throwing me off.

There's a woman's glove in the options below.
Posted: Saturday, June 18, 2016 9:44:48 AM
Thanks for pointing that out ForestWildlifeArt Smile I missed it.
Posted: Saturday, July 15, 2017 4:50:36 AM
I'm a bit confused. Aren't these the same golf accessories we've had in the MP for awhile? By the same maker? I see this thread on Tips was started in 2016.

What am I missing here?
Posted: Saturday, July 15, 2017 5:01:25 AM
Westerngirl wrote:
I'm a bit confused. Aren't these the same golf accessories we've had in the MP for awhile? By the same maker? I see this thread on Tips was started in 2016.

What am I missing here?

She said we had new maker for these items so I guess they are back on the market again.
Posted: Saturday, July 15, 2017 5:13:26 AM
I only have a few golf items in my stores and I noticed those deigns (from last year) have shifted on the new maker's product line and stretch beyond the margins. They will need to be re-sized smaller and re-published for sale. If you have prior designs on golf products, have a look at them and see if the designs are displaying as you wish.
Posted: Saturday, July 15, 2017 5:53:01 AM
DancingPelican wrote:
I only have a few golf items in my stores and I noticed those deigns (from last year) have shifted on the new maker's product line and stretch beyond the margins. They will need to be re-sized smaller and re-published for sale. If you have prior designs on golf products, have a look at them and see if the designs are displaying as you wish.

Yes, I noticed that. Actually, some of my old ones look fine at first glance, but when you customize them, the text extends to two lines when it was designed (and shown) to be one line.

I'm glad I didn't make many of these initially. I'm still confused about the "new maker", as it appears to be the same as the previous one.
Posted: Saturday, July 15, 2017 9:19:34 PM
I made a monogrammed set of those 3 golf ball markers. half my tags were blacked out including elegant, monogram, monogrammed, initial, and others I can't remember as I deleted them. What does the blacking out of tags mean? And if they can't be used, How do you tag a monogram item? I no longer have 10 tags on this as I am at a loss for ideas.

thx for reading
Posted: Sunday, July 16, 2017 3:42:30 AM
I made a monogrammed set of those 3 golf ball markers. half my tags were blacked out including elegant, monogram, monogrammed, initial, and others I can't remember as I deleted them. What does the blacking out of tags mean? And if they can't be used, How do you tag a monogram item? I no longer have 10 tags on this as I am at a loss for ideas.

thx for reading

I think it's a glitch, as sometimes monogram worked for me, and sometimes it was grayed out. I also had tags such as red, gray, patriotic, and star grayed out.

Yesterday, a customer bought eight of one of my older designs that I had not yet gotten around to updating. It has text that also seems to stretch beyond the boundaries when you select customize, and she customized all eight of them individually. I don't know whether I should re-make the three designs that have that condition that have already sold, or leave them as is.

Perhaps tomorrow (Monday) we will get some answers to our questions, so I'll hold tight until then. But wouldn't you know, THIS would be the time someone comes in and buys eight of 'em! Shocked
Posted: Sunday, July 16, 2017 6:34:28 AM

thx for reading

Here is a thread where we were talking about blacked out tags...

https://forum.zazzle.com/gallery/blacked_out_tags_why

ETA: in this thread and Christine said that blacked out tags are still searchable
Posted: Sunday, July 16, 2017 9:48:02 PM
Thank you Westerngirl and Shellibean. I get too confused on here sometimes Laughing