Favor Tags Official Tips and Tricks Thread
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2019 4:50:38 PM
Hi everyone!

Here is the place for you to share all of your tips and tricks for designing our brand new Favor Tags

Get all the details about this product in the new product thread.

To show off your new designs on this product, pop over here.

Happy designing!

Best,
Kevin
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2019 6:44:54 PM
Love the different shapes.
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2019 5:33:42 AM
Lovely shaped tags. The mockups are nice, too, like, how the designs look on them. Appealing presentation, well done Smile
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2019 10:27:42 PM
These are fantastic...I love the shape selection too. I do have one question though..what's the difference between the square and the diamond? The only difference seems to be the orientation of the design. If the square had a hole at the top instead of the corner it would make more sense to call it different.
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2019 10:44:58 AM
@Array Stores - You are right, no difference between square and diamond except orientation. We wanted to make it obvious to both the designer and customer!
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 11:21:22 AM
Thanks for replying Monica. It still seems weird to me...but maybe (most likely) I'm weird.
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2019 6:45:20 AM
Awesome! Any chance of a mockup photo with it on something to show us and customers the "size" or look on a bag/bottle, gift, etc?

Thanks for all you do!Love
Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2019 10:04:35 AM
I think it might be helpful to have a mock-up with a gift wrapped in a even slightly more colorful paper, because a tag with a white background is almost completely lost on the white wrapping paper, especially without the twine option.

It's hard to tell what they are, especially floating around on Pinterest or random websites.

But I do love them so very much : )