Deleting Items
Posted: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 12:11:17 PM
Wow! I haven't been doing anything for months because of family issues, and I came back to find the whole system changed. OK, time to "man up" (or "woman up" as the case really is) and figure this out. I'll go through the tutorials first. One important question first: how do I delete a couple of my all over design t shirts entirely? I see that the photo on them is WAY too large (in real life as you actually WEAR the t shirt) and I'd like to delete a couple of those shirts before someone buys one and embarrasses me. Can someone tell me the quickest way to delete established products? Then I'll go forward on learning the new system and do some more editing/re-posting and creating.
Thanks much.
Posted: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 12:18:23 PM
lippoldsafariphotos wrote:
Wow! I haven't been doing anything for months because of family issues, and I came back to find the whole system changed. OK, time to "man up" (or "woman up" as the case really is) and figure this out. I'll go through the tutorials first. One important question first: how do I delete a couple of my all over design t shirts entirely? I see that the photo on them is WAY too large (in real life as you actually WEAR the t shirt) and I'd like to delete a couple of those shirts before someone buys one and embarrasses me. Can someone tell me the quickest way to delete established products? Then I'll go forward on learning the new system and do some more editing/re-posting and creating.
Thanks much.

Click on your products tab in the backend (Admin area) and look for the product you want to delete. There is an actions dropdown under each thumbnail. Click the box of the product you are wishing to delete, open the dropdown, and click on "Delete"
Posted: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 12:27:38 PM
Yes, thanks. I just also found it. Easy if I had kept looking. Thanks for a quick response.
Posted: Saturday, July 13, 2019 2:30:11 PM
It's 2019 and I see no way to delete and nothing under the thumbnail. Where do we delete a product?
Posted: Saturday, July 13, 2019 2:42:35 PM
Still the same as above... you need to be in 'store management', under each product are two drop down menus - 'share' and 'actions', in the 'actions' drop down you will find delete

you can use bulk actions to delete multiple products. First select all the files (only on one page at a time though) and use the 'actions' drop down at the top (grayed out until you select at least one file) to get to delete.
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2019 10:31:52 AM
I have products old products showing on my public store page which I'm trying to remove. I deleted them in Store Management and they are no longer shown there - but they continue to be displayed on the public page.
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2019 10:39:49 AM
Tommy wrote:
I have products old products showing on my public store page which I'm trying to remove. I deleted them in Store Management and they are no longer shown there - but they continue to be displayed on the public page.

It takes time for the servers to index the changes. If you've deleted them from your store management, have faith (and patience) that they will get deleted from the store front. It just takes time.