Custom Afridrilles - Questions / Design Tips 15 pages: First ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019 6:32:13 PM
artbyjocelyn wrote:
Ok, I Totally cannot see at what stage do we turn off Customization. I know I've seen it before, but don't see it anywhere when designing or publishing these shoes? I must be blind! lol! All mine got rejected for it, and I swear up and down I never saw anywhere to turn it off so assumed it wasn't there anyway.

Just below the G-rating.
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 5:11:41 AM
vivendulies wrote:
artbyjocelyn wrote:
Ok, I Totally cannot see at what stage do we turn off Customization. I know I've seen it before, but don't see it anywhere when designing or publishing these shoes? I must be blind! lol! All mine got rejected for it, and I swear up and down I never saw anywhere to turn it off so assumed it wasn't there anyway.

Just below the G-rating.

Thank you so much! So it is on the Publishing final page, thank you!
I was sure I'd always only seen this if a template was enabled.
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:06:11 AM
Shocked
HOLY TAMALE! I've been getting emails about my designs on the espadrilles on an old email account that I just deleted because I haven't used it in ages.

Now, to go find where the old email is so I can change it to the one I use now.

NO WONDER I WASN'T getting messages about approvals or denials!!

Duh me.

HMMMM, THE EMAIL ADDRESS in my account is the correct one to use. Why are my notifications going to an old email address?Crying
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:56:00 AM
There are two places where we enter an email address. One is in our overall account settings and the other is in our individual store settings. Check both places.
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 12:59:46 PM
Colorwash wrote:
There are two places where we enter an email address. One is in our overall account settings and the other is in our individual store settings. Check both places.

Oh, my goodness. Thanks!
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 3:12:06 AM
Cheries_Art wrote:
Colorwash wrote:

Oh, my goodness. Thanks!

You’re welcome. The only reason I knew what might be the answer is that I went through something similar.
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2019 4:41:13 AM
Colorwash wrote:
Cheries_Art wrote:
Colorwash wrote:

Oh, my goodness. Thanks!

You’re welcome. The only reason I knew what might be the answer is that I went through something similar.

I was told that I have two accounts, news to me. I've always had one, the main one being Cheries_art, then all my shops. All my shops but one are set to private, nothing in them, no email addys in them.

They can't merge the two accounts, so I have to give an alternative email address. I just want all mail to go to one address. Why would making shoes under Cheries_art affect the 'other' account. What other account? So confusing!

UPDATE: Apparently, I have two accounts, one I used to sign in with my old email address, the one I use now with which I use my new email address to sign in. I didn't realize that I had done this, don't know how. I don't use that other account don't still don't understand why anything would go to it. Hoping that they can change it for me.

This is all just FYI if this happens to anyone else. It's been bugging me why I never receive emails so this must be the reason.
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2019 6:31:49 AM
Cheries_Art wrote:
Colorwash wrote:
Cheries_Art wrote:
Colorwash wrote:

Oh, my goodness. Thanks!

I was told that I have two accounts, news to me. I've always had one, the main one being Cheries_art, then all my shops. All my shops but one are set to private, nothing in them, no email addys in them.

They can't merge the two accounts, so I have to give an alternative email address. I just want all mail to go to one address. Why would making shoes under Cheries_art affect the 'other' account. What other account? So confusing!

UPDATE: Apparently, I have two accounts, one I used to sign in with my old email address, the one I use now with which I use my new email address to sign in. I didn't realize that I had done this, don't know how. I don't use that other account don't still don't understand why anything would go to it. Hoping that they can change it for me.

This is all just FYI if this happens to anyone else. It's been bugging me why I never receive emails so this must be the reason.

That already happened to me back when they added the Google sign in button. I tried to sign in with Google and it created a brand new account instead of logging me into my existing account.

I contacted Christine and she was able to delete that account for me and associate my real account with my Google id. There is something messed up in the coding for that button that makes it not recognize our old accounts.

Adding: I meant to ask if you had ever tried to use Google to sign in because that is one way this can happen.
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2019 10:18:22 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Cheries_Art wrote:
Colorwash wrote:
Cheries_Art wrote:
Colorwash wrote:

Oh, my goodness. Thanks!

That already happened to me back when they added the Google sign in button. I tried to sign in with Google and it created a brand new account instead of logging me into my existing account.

I contacted Christine and she was able to delete that account for me and associate my real account with my Google id. There is something messed up in the coding for that button that makes it not recognize our old accounts.

Adding: I meant to ask if you had ever tried to use Google to sign in because that is one way this can happen.

Ah ha! That must be it! It has been automatically has been signing me in with it! I still have to go through all the places I've used that old email address, ugh.

Thanks so much!

P.S. SORRY gang, back to design stuff!!!
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2019 6:28:13 PM
I just had 12 pairs placed back into my saved designs, does that mean they were rejected?

In the article I read, it stated they would be deleted if rejected?

So the fact they went back into my "saved designs" area withe a sell it showing mean I can finish them or what???
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2019 6:38:10 PM
PaulaCreates wrote:
I just had 12 pairs placed back into my saved designs, does that mean they were rejected?

In the article I read, it stated they would be deleted if rejected?

So the fact they went back into my "saved designs" area withe a sell it showing mean I can finish them or what???

When they are in your saved design area they are rejected, because either forgot to check no to templates below G-rating or your design doesn't meet the speck. You'll receive an email when they are rejected with a standard reason why they are rejected and you'll know if you have to work on the design or just resubmit and this time not forget to turn of editing options.
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 9:24:24 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:

That has happened to me, as well, and I've been procrastinating on contacting them to have them delete the second account created with my ***SPAM*** address. Just not high on my list of priorities, although I have 4 days off this weekend, so maybe it'll get done. Keeping fingers crossed.

ETA: Where is shows **SPAM** above is where I added my Google mail. I guess we can't use it. I didn't put my email address in there, just wrote it in as email with a G at the beginning.
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2019 2:47:51 AM
That’s been happening for ages. For whatever reason, g m a i l has been listed as a dirty word. Weird.
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2019 12:42:56 PM
G rated mail Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2019 6:13:02 PM
ArtAttic wrote:
G rated mail Laughing Laughing Laughing

Several years ago, there was a funny thread about the censor bot here on the forums. God forbid you go by the nickname for Richard.
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 7:31:21 AM
I cannot find these to make. I have looked in create products, and typed every possible key word.

Where do I find them?
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 7:37:04 AM
SK DesignWorks wrote:
I cannot find these to make. I have looked in create products, and typed every possible key word.

Where do I find them?

Read the posts here: https://forum.zazzle.com/news/new_product_custom_afridrilles

Access was initially restricted; I assume that remains the case. So you'll need to follow the instructions in the post linked above.
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 12:12:24 PM
Fuzzy Felosarix wrote:
SK DesignWorks wrote:

Where do I find them?

Read the posts here: https://forum.zazzle.com/news/new_product_custom_afridrilles

Access was initially restricted; I assume that remains the case. So you'll need to follow the instructions in the post linked above.

Thank you Fuzzy Felosarix, I did and submitted a product. Fingers crossed!