Copy images between layers (front & back)?
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2019 1:04:48 AM
Hi all,

When I design a product with two sides (front & back), is there an easy way to copy an image from one layer to another and keep the identical alignment / crop etc?

Currently, it seems like for each layer I have to select the same image from the uploads folder for each side, and then resize / move it , and try to match it with the other side.

Any ideas / solutions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks and have a great day!

Cheers,
Erik
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2019 1:33:01 AM
Erik wrote:
Hi all,

When I design a product with two sides (front & back), is there an easy way to copy an image from one layer to another and keep the identical alignment / crop etc?

Currently, it seems like for each layer I have to select the same image from the uploads folder for each side, and then resize / move it , and try to match it with the other side.

Any ideas / solutions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks and have a great day!

Cheers,
Erik

Hi Erik

You can easily copy from one side to the next.

Press "edit" in the design tool (upper left) and click "select all" then "edit" again and "copy" then go to your new side click "edit" and "paste". It should all come over as you designed it.

EDITED TO ADD

If you only want certain layers to come over, click on just the layer that you want and follow the "edit" "copy" select the new side, "paste" in the design tool. The window copy commands ctrl c, ctrl v also work (cmd c, cmd v on mac)

Posted: Monday, April 15, 2019 2:14:28 AM
Thank you very much!! Idea
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2019 4:13:49 AM
-.-

Mark every thing by moving your mouse outside the element you want to copy, hold the left mouse key and drag the area to include the elements you want to copy, release the left mouse key. Click CRTL+C, click the back section and click CRTL+V. Done.

Happy designing
-Love-