Coding error on calendar create page
Posted: Monday, December 2, 2019 4:26:01 PM
Trying to create a new calendar; cover page and back page are horizontal but pages 1-12 only show as vertical and won't let me resize the page to horizontal or landscape

Coding error:

main.532239b0.js:1 Pinterest Tag Error: 'load' command was called multiple times. Previously for tag id '2613604236996', now for tag id '2613604236996'.

Trying to create a calendar for Cyber Monday special for 50% off
Posted: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 7:39:02 AM
Hi Heather, I believe this is expected behavior. However, can you provide a link to the product you are working on and a screenshot of the error you are receiving? Thank you Smile
Posted: Monday, December 9, 2019 7:31:59 AM
How is having the interior pages of the calendar vertical but the front and back of the calendar horizontal to be expected?

https://www.zazzle.com/pd/spp/pt-zazzle_calendar?color=white&size=standard&style=twopage_calendar

You can see the landscape photo is correct on the cover page but page 1 is showing as portrait. How can a calendar print as both landscape and portrait?

Posted: Monday, December 9, 2019 7:57:31 AM
You are absolutely right. The very least that could be done is to add a dashed line to indicate that the lower half is the calendar part and nothing will be printed there. But really, more than that is needed, given that there's the spiral binding taking up space. The printable area should be presented, not the entire enchilada.
Posted: Monday, December 9, 2019 7:11:47 PM
Heather Hellyer wrote:
How is having the interior pages of the calendar vertical but the front and back of the calendar horizontal to be expected?

https://www.zazzle.com/pd/spp/pt-zazzle_calendar?color=white&size=standard&style=twopage_calendar

You can see the landscape photo is correct on the cover page but page 1 is showing as portrait. How can a calendar print as both landscape and portrait?

I see what you're talking about. Yes, that's normal. I've designed these, myself. You have to set your horizontal image on the top half of the design area. The bottom half is for text and images you want to go on the grid. I bit tricky to do the grid images unless you can copy the grid and put it on the design area for a reference point and then delete it when you're finished.
Posted: Friday, December 13, 2019 2:44:52 AM
Yall are correct. Although it does shows as a vertical image, this is because you can choose the bottom half to show too. Will pass on a suggestion to separate. Moving to Create.