Cancan™ Bluetooth Speaker Tips and Tricks Thread
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2019 2:35:16 PM
Hi everyone!

Here is the place for you to share all of your tips and tricks for designing on our brand new Cancan™ Bluetooth Speakers.


Get all the details about this product in the new product thread here.

To show off your new designs on this product, pop over here.

Happy designing!

Best,
Z-Team
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2019 2:42:27 PM
CAUTION: currently when you click on the link under the photo above, you get a "floater" text element. You will have the text Zazzle imported - but off the product. Of course you can delete it, but a lot of folks didn't notice it there see details here (my second post):

https://forum.zazzle.com/create/thumpah_bluetooth_speaker_official_tips_and_tricks

Would prefer a link to a "clean" blank product.
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2019 2:52:52 PM
BotanicalArt wrote:
CAUTION: currently when you click on the link under the photo above, you get a "floater" text element. You will have the text Zazzle imported - but off the product. Of course you can delete it, but a lot of folks didn't notice it there see details here (my second post):

https://forum.zazzle.com/create/thumpah_bluetooth_speaker_official_tips_and_tricks

Would prefer a link to a "clean" blank product.


That was on the Thumpah speaker too... I was wondering why? it is extra steps to have to delete it so we can add our own design and text.
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2019 2:55:54 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
BotanicalArt wrote:
CAUTION: currently when you click on the link under the photo above, you get a "floater" text element. You will have the text Zazzle imported - but off the product. Of course you can delete it, but a lot of folks didn't notice it there see details here (my second post):

https://forum.zazzle.com/create/thumpah_bluetooth_speaker_official_tips_and_tricks

Would prefer a link to a "clean" blank product.


That was on the Thumpah speaker too... I was wondering why? it is extra steps to have to delete it so we can add our own design and text.


maybe it is a test to see if we are paying attention?
Shocked
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2019 3:08:40 PM
Sorry about that! Should be fixed now.
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2019 3:09:44 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
That was on the Thumpah speaker too... I was wondering why? it is extra steps to have to delete it so we can add our own design and text.

Which is why I had put a link to my comment in the Thumpah tips thread.
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2019 3:10:10 PM
James C wrote:
Sorry about that! Should be fixed now.

Thank you so much!!!!!
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2019 3:16:54 PM
BotanicalArt wrote:
James C wrote:
Sorry about that! Should be fixed now.

Thank you so much!!!!!


Thanks so much for catching it! I was trying something different and oopsie...

Have a great holiday weekend!

James C
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2019 3:38:37 PM
BotanicalArt wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
That was on the Thumpah speaker too... I was wondering why? it is extra steps to have to delete it so we can add our own design and text.

Which is why I had put a link to my comment in the Thumpah tips thread.


I saw that after I posted...
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded