BRILLIANT!
Posted: Friday, August 14, 2015 4:52:36 PM
Zazzle's most recent enhanced features--e.g., graph, art view, product view--are very useful and much appreciated. Thank you.
Posted: Friday, August 14, 2015 9:04:38 PM
+1 Thankyou as well!
Posted: Friday, August 14, 2015 9:09:55 PM
I agree! I just noticed recently and love the changes so far! And I haven't encountered any bugs (aside from those that already existed) so that's a big plus! Smile
Posted: Monday, August 17, 2015 10:59:13 AM
It's wonderful!
Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 2:45:46 PM
Thanks for all your feedback! I would love to get your opinion on whether you prefer the gridlines to sit on top of all the layers or to sit behind all your layers? Please know that we value your opinions and appreciate you!
Thanks!
Kat from Zazzle
Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 4:38:44 PM
Best update for a long time, thinks.
Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 5:31:03 PM
It really helps on many products great job so far could use a FLIP button though Grin
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2015 7:49:07 AM
Kat Liu wrote:
Thanks for all your feedback! I would love to get your opinion on whether you prefer the gridlines to sit on top of all the layers or to sit behind all your layers? Please know that we value your opinions and appreciate you!
Thanks!
Kat from Zazzle

Personally, I hate it defaulting to Art View. I would like to see an option to have the Toggle keep it off once turned off, and on all products customized, not just the current one. I work from templates or existing products where the size and position has already been worked out. I don't need the grid or Art View on in most cases. So it would be nice to have the option to keep that off. But if that's not going to happen then please do NOT put the grid lines on top of the image. That would obscure the image too much.
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2015 8:26:02 AM
Because I have so many images with different parameters, I don't mind it defaulting to the Art View. As soon as I saw the grids and whatnot when I was doing my next image updates, I thought to myself, "This is great!". It only takes a click to go off the Art View so I think it is no big deal. Might just take a bit of getting used to but I think we can all do that.

All in all, it makes centering and placement so much easier and I thank you for that, Zazzle!