bad word
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 3:30:02 PM
xd xd xd

I was creating baby invites and apparently my baby invites had to be rated pg13

"baby shower invitation or for when the sex of the baby isn't yet know"

Thats right folks, the sex of the baby is considered a bad word.

xd xd xd

I get it, i just thought id share it with you.
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 3:37:37 PM
Common sense, common sense...wherefore art thou?

Steve.
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 4:06:46 PM
I guess you will have to edit it to "... when the gender of the baby is not known"
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 5:15:07 AM
I just delete the line, but i did find it funny. I felt dirty...xd
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 3:50:43 PM
simple_designs wrote:
xd xd xd

I was creating baby invites and apparently my baby invites had to be rated pg13

"baby shower invitation or for when the sex of the baby isn't yet know"

Thats right folks, the sex of the baby is considered a bad word.

xd xd xd

I get it, i just thought id share it with you.

I believe there is a button you can click on that allows you to send out for approval and hopefully the Zazzle police would see the context of "sex" and approve for General Public????

Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012 3:01:56 PM
lol....I was designing a card that had kittens playing with * willows branches. It was a vintage image. Anyway, that's what we called those things when I was growing up! Got the little warning, and had to change it to just plain "willow branches"!!

I understand why they do it, but in this day and age when it seems that "anything goes", it's kinda funny.

Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012 3:03:02 PM
Haha...they even put a star in my message above in place of the word. Well, I guess I could call them "kitty willow branches", lol!
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 9:48:54 AM
I would try making it for when the gender of the baby is not yet known.
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 9:52:44 AM
Westerngirl wrote:
lol....I was designing a card that had kittens playing with * willows branches. It was a vintage image. Anyway, that's what we called those things when I was growing up! Got the little warning, and had to change it to just plain "willow branches"!!

I understand why they do it, but in this day and age when it seems that "anything goes", it's kinda funny.

I might as well ditch my * willow photo then : ) Who can be bothered with the review - I did some, but every product with that word??

Stripping is another one, though you can have strip (I wanted it for something stripping branches off a tree)
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 10:18:29 AM
Thanks for the laughs everyone - although it is a serious business. You might sympathise with my problem, given that I am creating products that are pipe organs. Say no more Grin So far - touch wood - no problems although it's bound to start something off now!
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 7:42:11 PM
And what does everyone see on TV everday? Shocked The society is bathed in sex. C'mon. How ridiculous.

Personally I would rather get rid of more of the violence in the US than worry about this puritanical ******it.

So stupid.

Ellen
Posted: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 1:02:16 AM
Debra wrote:

In the 'Sold' items the other day there was a trucker hat with the slogan 'I Love [p-word, but spelled out] Cats', with P**** in a huge font and 'Cats' in a tiny font. So Zazzle are ok with it on products (even when there *is* a sexual connotation), just not in tags or forum posts. I do get the reason for censoring real four letter words, but to go after normal words that might happen to have a double meaning is a bit silly IMO.

neyellen wrote:

Personally I would rather get rid of more of the violence in the US than worry about this puritanical ******it.

So stupid.

I agree. I can never understand why so many people seem to be ok with graphic violence, but the slightest sexual reference gives them fainting fits.

Posted: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 2:42:09 PM
I had the same problem creating a Happy Birthday for someone older than 68 and younger than 70.Grin