All E Watches Sold Out!
Posted: Monday, February 03, 2020 1:16:23 PM
All men's, women's and kids E Watches are out of stock. Does this mean they are being discontinued? Are we going to get a new line of watches? Update, please!
Posted: Monday, February 03, 2020 1:18:59 PM

Oh no! Shocked

This is one of my bestselling products.

Posted: Monday, February 03, 2020 2:15:29 PM
I love these watches...I think I have 5 of them myself.

Really hoping they won't be discontinued.
Posted: Monday, February 03, 2020 11:43:38 PM
One more nice article that is possibly lost for good, after the porcelain plates, chocolate boxes and laptop sleeves.

Confronting the products gone pretty permanently oos or being discontinued with the new adds, I have the impression, Z is going more and more the paper and wedding-whatever path and more and more interesting and unique products are disappearing or aren't (still) available in the first place, such as true all-over-printed tees, to name an important one. What is a shame. I hope, this doesn't continue that way, or Zazzle will be no choice anymore for unique personalized gifts in the future.

That being said, I thank God, I'm so slow, that has saved myself a lot of wasted time for designing (besides the website implementing) "dying" products.
Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 11:19:15 AM
Are porcelain plates gone for good, or are they just OOS? Seems like they have been OOS for a year now.
Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 11:27:02 AM
PetsDreamlands wrote:
One more nice article that is possibly lost for good, after the porcelain plates, chocolate boxes and laptop sleeves.

Confronting the products gone pretty permanently oos or being discontinued with the new adds, I have the impression, Z is going more and more the paper and wedding-whatever path and more and more interesting and unique products are disappearing or aren't (still) available in the first place, such as true all-over-printed tees, to name an important one. What is a shame. I hope, this doesn't continue that way, or Zazzle will be no choice anymore for unique personalized gifts in the future.

That being said, I thank God, I'm so slow, that has saved myself a lot of wasted time for designing (besides the website implementing) "dying" products.

Zazzle is at the mercy of the makers and the makers' problems. Who knows what's going on with the maker of the watches? The manufacturing division could have suffered a mishap, or maybe they weren't making enough money and went bankrupt. Hard to say, but I wouldn't be surprised if Zazzle has nothing to do with the products being "OOS."
Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 12:45:09 PM
Colorwash wrote:
Zazzle is at the mercy of the makers and the makers' problems. Who knows what's going on with the maker of the watches? The manufacturing division could have suffered a mishap, or maybe they weren't making enough money and went bankrupt. Hard to say, but I wouldn't be surprised if Zazzle has nothing to do with the products being "OOS."

Yup, you're right. I'm not blaming Zazzle, I know well, it's not on their end. I'm just sad, seeing the products I put on my favorite list disappearing or going longterm oos one by one.
Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 1:49:28 PM
Agreed. Those watches and I were getting along extremely well.
Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 4:05:44 PM
Another thing to be aware of is that if the watches or any parts are made in China, the Coronovirus infection could be disrupting availability. Many factories in the affected regions have been shut down temporarily, which is creating a strain on supply of many goods. So, yes, it would be completely out of Zazzle's control that the watches are temporarily out of supply.
Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 4:13:26 PM
northwestphotos wrote:
Another thing to be aware of is that if the watches or any parts are made in China, the Coronovirus infection could be disrupting availability. Many factories in the affected regions have been shut down temporarily, which is creating a strain on supply of many goods. So, yes, it would be completely out of Zazzle's control that the watches are temporarily out of supply.

That hadn't even dawned on me, but you could easily be right.
Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 10:38:48 PM
Dangit. Just discovered, this applies also to the pocket watches. There goes a nice gift idea for veterans. And this in 2020, the moment couldn't be worse.

My favorite gifts list is shrinking quickly. No good.
Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 10:47:13 PM
Colorwash wrote:
northwestphotos wrote:

That hadn't even dawned on me, but you could easily be right.

This could be a valid reason, especially if the supplier factory is located in the most affected area. Many brands are starting having troubles with supplies from China, from car manufacturers to electronic brands.