Acrylic Coaster Set Official Tips & Tricks Thread
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 3:36:30 PM
Hi everyone!

Here is the place for you to share all of your tips and tricks for designing our brand new Acrylic Coaster Sets !!

Get all the details about this product in the new product thread here.

To show off your new designs on this product, pop over here.

Happy designing!

Best,
Z-Team
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 4:14:00 PM
Please give a "This style only" publishing option for these coasters. Many designs and photos are not working for both the round and square styles.
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 4:25:02 PM
I like the insitu but ugh! you are killing me with the yogurt covered pretzels. One of my weaknesses!

Laughing
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 4:26:15 PM
northwestphotos wrote:
Please give a "This style only" publishing option for these coasters. Many designs and photos are not working for both the round and square styles.

And yes please to the style restriction

+1
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 5:23:55 PM
I have to tell you this four in one design is really cool but it emphasizes the need for us to be able to go back to the image folder we were working in!

It is taking at least four times longer to design these than it should.

Thanks for listening!
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 8:04:47 PM
Observe:

Wrong - very off-center (upper left coaster in the four square view, but they're all like this):

Right: (in fact, this is the only view that's correct.)

Only the in situ view matches what I see in the design tool.

I've just no patience for this, so I'm going to skip what otherwise seems like a lovely product, and work on something else.
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 6:06:16 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
I have to tell you this four in one design is really cool but it emphasizes the need for us to be able to go back to the image folder we were working in!

Thanks for listening!

Shelli, a slightly less time-consuming method is this workaround:

1. Open the full image browser and go to your chosen album.
2. Place a checkmark in each of the four images you want to use.
3. At bottom right, click Add to Design, which sends the four designs to the first coaster.
4. Copy and paste each extra design to the other three coasters and delete those designs from the first coaster.

I tested it, and it's definitely faster than having to re-find the correct album for each additional image.

Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 6:22:50 AM

Thanks for listening!

Oooo, yes. It becomes so frustrating when one accidentally clicks the wrong image too.Grin
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 6:32:21 AM
Centering is totally out of whack in the in situ display:
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 3:55:11 PM
Colorwash wrote:

Thanks for listening!

3. At bottom right, click Add to Design, which sends the four designs to the first coaster.
4. Copy and paste each extra design to the other three coasters and delete those designs from the first coaster.

I tested it, and it's definitely faster than having to re-find the correct album for each additional image.

Thanks for that, I will have to try it!

update: that was much less frustrating! but I still want the fix back!

Thanks for the workaround idea though CW Roses
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 6:04:52 AM
We're having a look into this issue with the in-situ views now. Will get back as soon as possible. Smile
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2019 7:20:20 PM
It seems like this is fixed? Just tried that same design I demonstrated earlier, and all the views appear to be centered now.
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 12:26:50 PM
Colorwash wrote:

Thanks for listening!

Good workaround, but yes, having the ability to go to the last place in the image folder that you were at would be great, like it used to be.