2019 HolidayZ Design Challenge Official Q&A 5 pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2019 6:54:21 AM
I can't wait to see who won! Good luck everyone!
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019 11:28:59 AM
When will you finally announce who the winners are? I'm impatient. Thanks for your reply.
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 4:49:40 PM
What customer survey? I haven't seen an email from Zazzle about anything except the usual sale promotions, nor have the three other people I know who use Zazzle as customers.
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 4:55:40 AM
catzeye wrote:
What customer survey? I haven't seen an email from Zazzle about anything except the usual sale promotions, nor have the three other people I know who use Zazzle as customers.

It's just a single sentence in the official rules (I've missed it skimming multiple times). Under #6 "Winner Selection" it says

"The Customer Pick category winner will be determined by the results of a survey of Zazzle’s top 10 picks and the collection with the most votes will be chosen as the winner."

I haven't found or read any additional info about how it exactly works and how the customers are chosen.
Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 5:00:16 PM
Curious about what the process is here. Have the top-ten finalists been notified that their designs will be voted on? And who gets to vote? Where? Sorry - it's all so new and different and unclear!
Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 5:13:20 PM
none of us know, I assume the top 10 will be notified before results are posted, but I have no clue how they get customers to vote... or when. hopefully before xmas! haha
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2019 2:52:18 PM
Well I know I didn't win Laughing But I'm just as curious as I'm sure so many of you guys are!
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 3:44:45 PM
Can you write us who won? I'm impatient. Smile
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 1:21:53 PM
Any updates on this challenge? Winners? Or a way to see the designs entered? I entered, but probably didn't win, but I would love to see all of the amazing designs that were entered if that's possible and to congratulate those who won. Thanks.Love
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 1:32:15 PM
Some sort of update would be nice since it's been more than a month since we were supposed to know something. We don't even know how the challenge works this time.
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 1:51:24 PM
What is taking so long? Glad I did not enter this contest as maybe it will never have winners at all.
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 3:05:29 PM
When will the winners be announced? I hope we get to see the winning entries!
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 5:56:50 PM
My guess would be the delay is related to the introduction of the customer voting. I don't remember Zazzle ever having such a poll before. I'm sure their computer programmers and other employees are hard at work trying to finalize things and get them on the site. Of course, an update would be even greater, so that we don't have to speculate. Grin I'm just hoping the challenge doesn't get scrapped altogether.
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 6:35:06 PM
Kimberly Jones wrote:
My guess would be the delay is related to the introduction of the customer voting. I don't remember Zazzle ever having such a poll before. I'm sure their computer programmers and other employees are hard at work trying to finalize things and get them on the site. Of course, an update would be even greater, so that we don't have to speculate. Grin I'm just hoping the challenge doesn't get scrapped altogether.

Surely they would pick some winners by some method... They know you all worked hard on great designs for this.

I am looking forward to seeing them!

Adding: Maybe we need Judge Judy to get involved again?
Posted: Friday, September 13, 2019 10:55:25 AM
Considering how early they started this contest and that it's more than a month since they said the results would be out, I think some sort of announcement is necessary. And yeah, no poll yet either, so gosh, will this take until October? Crying
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 11:22:49 AM
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 12:22:25 PM
Kymberli_Designs wrote:

Thank you!!!
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 5:57:39 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Kymberli_Designs wrote:

Thank you!!!

Guess it didn’t work this time 😂
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 6:47:11 PM
the way I see it is.. the longer it takes the more chance there is time for one of us to be notified we won ;)
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 4:52:33 AM
Tu_Tu_Cute wrote:
the way I see it is.. the longer it takes the more chance there is time for one of us to be notified we won ;)

Haha this is true! I like your positivity! ;-)
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 8:02:45 AM
Kimberly Jones wrote:

100 points goes to you, Kimberly. Laughing

As much as we love keeping you guys in suspense, this was unchartered waters for us this time around. Apologies for the delay, but it's never for no reason. We know ya'll get eager as beavers. Happy We promise not to keep this wrapped up for too much longer. BUT, it will not be this week. Roses Roses
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 8:13:42 AM
James wrote:
Kimberly Jones wrote:

100 points goes to you, Kimberly. Laughing

As much as we love keeping you guys in suspense, this was unchartered waters for us this time around. Apologies for the delay, but it's never for no reason. We know ya'll get eager as beavers. Happy We promise not to keep this wrapped up for too much longer. BUT, it will not be this week. Roses Roses

Awesome! thank you so much for the update James! Grin
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 9:57:31 AM
In my ongoing efforts to be more positive, I'm looking at it this way: I've already made half a dozen sales of stuff I made for the contest, so the way I see it, I'm already a winner! Idea
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 10:53:47 AM
Thank you for taking the time to update us on this James. That actually makes a world of difference!Roses
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 5:27:29 AM
Just got an email for customer favorite voting! Voting ends September 25th fyi Grin
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 6:30:09 AM
Are these 10 best overall or just picked for customer voting?
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 7:54:44 AM
My pleasure, and thanks for the reminders. Laughing

There is development.... Grin

https://forum.zazzle.com/news/2019_holidayz_design_challenge
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 11:17:08 AM
I am so confused because in the rules of the contest it said to design 'products'...but now it seems it was a card contest only and all the finalist made cards? Did I miss something in the rules of the contest?
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 1:41:27 PM
laura wesserling wrote:
I am so confused because in the rules of the contest it said to design 'products'...but now it seems it was a card contest only and all the finalist made cards? Did I miss something in the rules of the contest?

Many of the collections had other products in them as well as cards.
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 2:52:20 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
laura wesserling wrote:

Many of the collections had other products in them as well as cards.

I agree - sad Sad
I didn't make cards, just products so that's me out. I'll have to make sure to include them next time...