2019 HolidayZ Design Challenge Official Q&A 5 pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Posted: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 4:31:43 AM
Maz wrote:
You don't need a code. You submit a collection and individual products from that collection via the form.


Thank you Maz. It's just I was thrown off because we've never done it that way before.

Roses
Posted: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 4:41:05 AM
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve wrote:
Maz wrote:
You don't need a code. You submit a collection and individual products from that collection via the form.


Thank you Maz. It's just I was thrown off because we've never done it that way before.

Roses


Wasn't the Weddingz challenge the same way? I don't remember having to add a tag to them either, but maybe my memory isn't correct...
Posted: Friday, June 28, 2019 3:13:36 PM
Hi! So I have read that this can relate to any holiday, but I have also read that the collection should be uniform....can I know which one this is? I wanted to create a collection of different holidays but if it has to be uniform then I’m not sure.
Posted: Tuesday, July 02, 2019 12:45:07 AM
Is there a way to see all the collections already submitted for this contest?
Posted: Tuesday, July 02, 2019 4:35:53 PM
Cassidy wrote:
Hi! So I have read that this can relate to any holiday, but I have also read that the collection should be uniform....can I know which one this is? I wanted to create a collection of different holidays but if it has to be uniform then I’m not sure.


Each collection should be uniform... for example, if you're creating a Chinese New Year collection, then every product in that collection should be related to Chinese New Year.

But you're free to create multiple collections.

Hope that explanation helps!
Posted: Tuesday, July 02, 2019 4:37:45 PM
sαrαmαrshαll wrote:
Is there a way to see all the collections already submitted for this contest?


Other collections are live on the site, but only the designer and Zazzle will know if they've been submitted.

If you are looking for examples though, check out our WeddingZ Design Challenge winners!

https://www.zazzle.com/weddingz+design+challenge

Good luck!
Posted: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 11:03:23 AM
I'm located in Canada, I use the Canadian website, can someone explain what this means:

"Products submitted must be published on the Zazzle.com ‘.com’ domain"

Thanks
Posted: Thursday, July 04, 2019 6:37:38 PM
A screen message stated that I would receive an email copy of my submission. I have not seen anything in my email or junk mail.I just want to make sure that it went through OK.
Thanks
Posted: Thursday, July 04, 2019 8:16:59 PM
Memories.Moments.Milestones. wrote:
I'm located in Canada, I use the Canadian website, can someone explain what this means:

"Products submitted must be published on the Zazzle.com ‘.com’ domain"

Thanks



Use the US domain instead by logging into zazzle.com.
Posted: Tuesday, July 09, 2019 1:20:11 PM
I understand that the designs have to be exclusive to Zazzle. But what about after the Challenge is ended? Can we then post the designs on other sites, or are they always stuck exclusively at Zazzle? I'd hate to lock myself in, when there's not much of a chance I can win anyway.
Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 5:36:02 PM
Connie wrote:
I understand that the designs have to be exclusive to Zazzle. But what about after the Challenge is ended? Can we then post the designs on other sites, or are they always stuck exclusively at Zazzle? I'd hate to lock myself in, when there's not much of a chance I can win anyway.


If you don't win, you're welcome to post on other platforms!
Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 5:38:22 PM
Laura F wrote:
A screen message stated that I would receive an email copy of my submission. I have not seen anything in my email or junk mail.I just want to make sure that it went through OK.
Thanks


If you post your collection URL, I'll be happy to take a look and confirm.
Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 5:38:34 PM
Maz wrote:
Memories.Moments.Milestones. wrote:
I'm located in Canada, I use the Canadian website, can someone explain what this means:

"Products submitted must be published on the Zazzle.com ‘.com’ domain"

Thanks



Use the US domain instead by logging into zazzle.com.


Thanks for answering!
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 11:02:49 AM
Monica wrote:
Laura F wrote:
A screen message stated that I would receive an email copy of my submission. I have not seen anything in my email or junk mail.I just want to make sure that it went through OK.
Thanks


If you post your collection URL, I'll be happy to take a look and confirm.


Thanks!
I believe this is it: https://www.zazzle.com/collections/holiday_color_me_designs-119623309236484220
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 4:48:56 PM
How many collections can I send? Do they have to be on different topics for holidays or can more collections be related to the same holiday? Thanks in advance.
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2019 5:31:22 AM
can I use an original photo which has been used on my products made before may 1 2019, on products submitted for design challenge? thank you
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2019 5:56:19 AM
of course what I mean is: can I use an original photo which I have on many products but in a new design? (for the design challenge)
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2019 7:47:40 AM
Are religious celebrations considered holidays? ie Baptism, holy communion, bar mitzvah etc
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2019 8:52:50 PM
Are collection cover images part of the judging criteria?
Posted: Friday, July 19, 2019 9:35:11 AM
Laura F wrote:
Monica wrote:
Laura F wrote:
A screen message stated that I would receive an email copy of my submission. I have not seen anything in my email or junk mail.I just want to make sure that it went through OK.
Thanks


If you post your collection URL, I'll be happy to take a look and confirm.


Thanks!
I believe this is it: https://www.zazzle.com/collections/holiday_color_me_designs-119623309236484220


Hi Laura F, unfortunately we cannot locate this collection so it may not have gone through. Can you submit again? We'd be happy to check for you then! Smile
Posted: Friday, July 19, 2019 9:37:49 AM
BOKI412 wrote:
How many collections can I send? Do they have to be on different topics for holidays or can more collections be related to the same holiday? Thanks in advance.


You can submit as many collections as you wish, there is no limit, however, you should focus on one holiday per collection! Smile

Posted: Friday, July 19, 2019 9:40:01 AM
raelevine wrote:
can I use an original photo which has been used on my products made before may 1 2019, on products submitted for design challenge? thank you


You can use an original photo located on exisiting designs if you wish, as long as you create a new product, the design has to be new! Smile
Posted: Friday, July 19, 2019 9:41:44 AM
TheBarefootBride wrote:
Are religious celebrations considered holidays? ie Baptism, holy communion, bar mitzvah etc


They are of course considered holidays but we are looking for Winter holidays in particular so you should focus on those holidays! Smile Thanks!
Posted: Friday, July 19, 2019 9:42:48 AM
ZingerBug wrote:
Are collection cover images part of the judging criteria?


Nope, I can confirm that collection cover images are not part of the judging criteria. I hope this helps, thanks! Smile
Posted: Friday, July 19, 2019 10:22:39 AM
Padie wrote:
Laura F wrote:
Monica wrote:
Laura F wrote:
A screen message stated that I would receive an email copy of my submission. I have not seen anything in my email or junk mail.I just want to make sure that it went through OK.
Thanks


If you post your collection URL, I'll be happy to take a look and confirm.


Thanks!
I believe this is it: https://www.zazzle.com/collections/holiday_color_me_designs-119623309236484220


Hi Laura F, unfortunately we cannot locate this collection so it may not have gone through. Can you submit again? We'd be happy to check for you then! Smile


OK. I re-submit and did get the email response this time Smile https://www.zazzle.com/collections/color_me_holiday_collection-119284887742226865

Thank you!
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2019 2:31:40 AM
You're welcome! I'm glad to hear this Smile
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2019 1:46:52 PM
Quick question about designs being unique to Zazzle. I have some designs that I've used on my website where they are presented as low resolution greetings designed for web use - they're not high enough resolution to be printed out and they're not for sale - just free for people to use on FaceBook or whatever. I've been making some Zazzle products using higher resolution versions of these designs and I wonder if it's OK to enter them in this contest or if that would be considered a violation. Thanks!
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2019 5:33:33 PM
I made a small change to one item in one of my entries that I submitted, and replaced the original item in my collection....do I need to resubmit the whole collection via the form? Thank you.
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2019 7:33:10 PM
Jenn wrote:
I made a small change to one item in one of my entries that I submitted, and replaced the original item in my collection....do I need to resubmit the whole collection via the form? Thank you.


There is a link in the confirmation email for you to edit your submission and then you will get another confirmation email after you submit the edit.
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2019 11:56:33 PM
Thanks...I did it right.
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded