Wanted: LGBT stores for Nifty's featired collections 2 pages: [1] 2
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 4:38:59 AM
(**featured - arghhh!)

Got an LGBT collection that's positive and supportive? I'm looking for some to go in the Nifty Promo Control Panel featured collections. Peeps who use Nifty often promote from them.
The featured collections is near the top of Nifty

Submit a link to your collection and a description UP TO 240 characters.

I'll choose the ones I think will do well with other Nifty-ers and they'll be up for a week or two, depending on the response I get here.
I'll aim to give all those chosen a fair crack at the whip Smile

Thanks in advance.
Roses
PS The description you give should be aimed at Nifty-ers, imploring/convincing them they should use your collection!
PPS Don't change / add to the collection once submitted or it may not be available when someone wants to use it.
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2019 5:10:04 AM
Rainbow glitter for decor & accessories, festive stationery and LGBT pride. Unleash your inner unicorn!

Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2019 2:39:44 PM
Aadam_Photography wrote:
Rainbow glitter for decor & accessories, festive stationery and LGBT pride. Unleash your inner unicorn!

That looks great Aadam Smile I'll be getting to this in a while, I'm waiting for a few more.

In the meantime, would you like to add a few more to your collection? The design looks great and would suit a lot more products.

Thanks
Smile
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2019 5:29:19 PM
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2019 3:22:27 AM
HightonRidley wrote:

In the meantime, would you like to add a few more to your collection? The design looks great and would suit a lot more products.

Thanks! I've added more items.
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2019 3:55:03 AM
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 9:20:19 AM
Here is my rainbow/Pride collection!

Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 3:08:41 PM
Here are a few collections of my LGBT products, I can't promise I won't add more products to them because I'm in the LGBT Design Mode at the moment lol

LGBT Gay Pride Clothing by yoursparklingshop

LGBT Gay Pride Accessories by yoursparklingshop

LGBT Gay Pride Party Supplies by yoursparklingshop

LGBT Gay Pride Party Socks and Shoes by yoursparklingshop [/center]]

ThankYouLove
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 11:22:28 PM
Another collection:

Floral decor, party favors and accessories for gay & lesbian, lgbt pride and wedding celebrations. Fine art photography of a rose in rainbow of color.

Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2019 2:12:23 PM
Aadam_Photography wrote:

I've now added yours, Aadam - it's up in the featured collections panel until at least 15th May Smile
https://niftytoolz.com/npcp/nifty-promo-control-panel.html
Why not speed-pin your collection while you're there?

Thanks for taking part
Smile

PS Please now leave that collection alone for the duration. If you make changes, Nifty won't be able to get at it until Zazzle reindexes it and that can take up to 24 hours normally. Sometimes worse than that, sometimes better.

Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2019 3:22:10 PM
If you ever do a spooky ghost theme, keep me in mind! Stick out tongue Idea
Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2019 3:47:42 PM
Manitoba_Haunted wrote:
If you ever do a spooky ghost theme, keep me in mind! Stick out tongue Idea

To give you a target - I'll maybe look at the idea once you reach 500 products ;)
Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2019 9:03:20 PM
Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend. Love will win.

Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2019 11:00:50 PM
Modern lesbian rainbow symbols wedding collection

The rainbow female symbols are interlinked and designed for a lesbian couple's upcoming wedding.

Modern lesbian wedding collection
Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2019 11:37:51 PM
HightonRidley wrote:

I've now added yours, Aadam - it's up in the featured collections panel until at least 15th May Smile
Why not speed-pin your collection while you're there?

I appreciate the exposure, and will leave it untouched as requested. Thanks a bunch!
Posted: Thursday, May 02, 2019 6:12:54 AM
500? Omg, I have so much to do. I've been fixing tags, but should I focus on more designs nowIdea
Posted: Thursday, May 02, 2019 9:18:33 AM

I'm ready to go with yours, jdspenguins, but I need the up-to 240 character description from you that is aimed at the artists and affiliates using Nifty.
See what sorts of things others say in the featured collections panel if you're not sure what to say yourself:
Posted: Thursday, May 02, 2019 11:59:35 AM
HightonRidley wrote:

I'm ready to go with yours, jdspenguins, but I need the up-to 240 character description from you that is aimed at the artists and affiliates using Nifty.
See what sorts of things others say in the featured collections panel if you're not sure what to say yourself:

Got a description as well as a few tags. Thanks, Mark.
Posted: Thursday, May 02, 2019 3:47:14 PM
jdspenguins wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:

Got a description as well as a few tags. Thanks, Mark.

Ok, I was giving you a chance to appeal very specifically to the storekeepers/affiliates using Nifty. You seem fine with the more general description you've got against the collection itself, so I've gone with that.
It'll be featured for a couple of weeks, minimum.
Thanks for taking part Roses

See it here: https://niftytoolz.com/npcp/nifty-promo-control-panel.html
Posted: Friday, May 03, 2019 4:05:58 AM
Hope this collection is something you're looking for...
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2019 10:10:48 AM
Invincible Penguin wrote:
Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend. Love will win.

That's done now - thanks for taking part Roses
You can see it here:
Why not visit and speed-pin from your collection?
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2019 12:07:06 PM
boo! Laughing Stick out tongue
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2019 5:21:11 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
Invincible Penguin wrote:

That's done now - thanks for taking part Roses
You can see it here:
Why not visit and speed-pin from your collection?

Many thanks for the opportunity Smile
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2019 8:10:57 AM
Cure Homophobia awareness ribbon with a blend of colors from the Rainbow Flag. How can someone’s love create hate in another? Homophobia can be overcome. Begin immediately, spread tolerance and understanding. Show the pride message with this awareness ribbon.

Come over to the Gay Side, We have Rainbows. Show your gay pride with this humorous, whimsical design. With rainbow typography, of course. And daisy cut-outs, why not?

Thanks for the opportunity!Smile
Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 8:33:00 AM
https://www.zazzle.com/collections/rainbow_art-119186389890885878
Fun and colorful rainbow stuff, perfect for gifts or to add a little bit of color and fun to your life!
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2019 9:51:28 AM
Errant wrote:
Cure Homophobia awareness ribbon with a blend of colors from the Rainbow Flag. How can someone’s love create hate in another? Homophobia can be overcome. Begin immediately, spread tolerance and understanding. Show the pride message with this awareness ribbon.

Come over to the Gay Side, We have Rainbows. Show your gay pride with this humorous, whimsical design. With rainbow typography, of course. And daisy cut-outs, why not?

Thanks for the opportunity!Smile

I love the designs but there's really too few in the collections. If you had twice as many, maybe even 40 or more, that's be great and I'd definitely use them Smile
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2019 9:53:25 AM
Ahahdodo wrote:
Modern lesbian rainbow symbols wedding collection

The rainbow female symbols are interlinked and designed for a lesbian couple's upcoming wedding.

Modern lesbian wedding collection

I love your designs but there are just too few in your collection. If you had 30 or more, I'd definitely use it!
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2019 10:04:25 AM
NewParkLane wrote:
Hope this collection is something you're looking for...

Thanks! Roses
It's up until at least June 16th.
See it here and maybe do some speed-sharing while you're there:
https://niftytoolz.com/npcp/nifty-promo-control-panel.html?mcslsh=indvprod&storeid=collections/119853244348326805
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2019 11:01:53 AM
collections/rainbow_crinkle_wedding-119585015967215922

My description on the collection:
Quote:
This collection of coordinated products was designed so that your information, not the decoration, is the center of focus and easy to read while still being memorable and unique. The simple yet elegant border design in a gradient rainbow of colors with a textured effect reminiscent of crinkled foil is great way to add a subtle splash of color to your modern black color scheme or non-traditional wedding. The backgrounds can be changed to any colors you like for a fun mix & match suite. Use the provided accent images or upload your own for a truly personal touch.

A much shorter blurb:
Quote:
A colorful coordinated collection for creating your own fun unique mix & match wedding suite. Dramatic in its simplicity, this eye-catching ensemble is perfect for anyone who wants to do things a little different. Fully customizable colors & texts.

My comments on the collection:
I wanted to try my hand at a wedding suite with something colorful (of course!) and easy-to-read. Because it incorporates a rainbow spectrum, I've shamelessly tagged it for the LGBT market. There are lots of wedding suites out there for that market but many are quite in-your-face Pride themed. My feeling is that they're celebrating love & a legal commitment like everyone else, maybe they don't want the lgbt/pride aspect to take center stage but maybe they would like to include a subtle nod to it as a way of noteing "we've come a long way, we can do this legally now". So I don't know if this collection is LGBT enough for what you are looking for, but submitting it anyway 'casue it never hurts to try.
Smile
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2019 12:15:05 PM
If you are still looking for this kind of thing, I have a collection that might fit:

Rainbow colors, smiling heart, happiness, romance. These are the themes for this design which celebrates the way true love makes us feel, bubbling with happiness inside. "You make my heart smile."