SAY STOP the CORONAVIRUS
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 11:57:53 PM
I live far from the epicenter of the epidemic, but the speed with which it began to spread around the world, if not yet frightening, then seriously worries me.

The research center for systems science and engineering at the American Johns Hopkins University has launched an online monitoring service for the spread of coronavirus 2019-nCoV.

The service displays data collected by the world health organization and is updated in real time. All countries of the world where cases of coronavirus infection have been recorded are marked on the map. Data on the number of cases, deaths, and recoveries are available for countries as a whole, as well as for specific provinces, regions, or States.

"Despite huge and admirable efforts in China and around the world, we must plan for the possibility of containing this epidemic is not possible”" said Neil Ferguson, an infectious disease epidemiologist at Imperial College London, who has produced a series of model studies on the outbreak.

On February 7, an elderly man came to the financial Department of Tunchang County and handed employees a paper bag containing cash and a handwritten note.
The message read:"I am grateful to people from all walks of life in Tunchang County for their efforts in fighting the epidemic." "The old man is ready to invest his modest efforts and give 200 thousand yuan (to fight the coronavirus).

Let's join forces to win this war against the epidemic!

I'm creating a collection of "say stop the coronavirus" designs and a Board on Pinterest , and I invite you to join me.

All royalties received by me from the sale of designs from this collection will be sent to THE CHINESE RED CROSS FOUNDATION.

I will publish reports in this topic.
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 11:59:08 PM
Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 12:01:59 AM
Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 1:30:57 AM
Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 10:43:23 PM
it keeps growing...working on other designs...