New Pinterest Board Christian Designs 2 pages: [1] 2
Posted: Sunday, November 04, 2018 8:23:39 PM
This group is for Zazzle Products Only with Christian Designs! To join follow the board and send a request to join. May post up to 5 items per day, no duplicates, no spam, nothing political, only Christian Designs no other religions. (Pinterest.com/artistryforjesus)

Christian Zazzle Group

Takes you to the Pinterest Board - Click Follow

Then you can let me know here what your username on Pinterest is and I'll send an invite to you to your Pinterest Account. You will then just have to check your messages and click accept the invite.
Posted: Sunday, November 04, 2018 8:37:30 PM
Followed and sent a request. Thank you for the opportunity! Love
Posted: Sunday, November 04, 2018 8:57:25 PM
Invite was sent. Thanks
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2018 5:37:47 AM
I followed and would like to join the group. pinterest.com/hippiegranny
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2018 7:33:29 AM
Followed but do not know how to join.. thank you
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2018 9:32:32 AM
Did you not see the forum for Affiliate Design Requests? It's for just the sort of thing you posted here about.

This forum is for something rather different.
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2018 10:17:44 AM
randysgrandma wrote:
I followed and would like to join the group. pinterest.com/hippiegranny


Invite Sent
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2018 10:18:39 AM
YoungChristianShirts wrote:
Followed but do not know how to join.. thank you


What is your Pinterest username?
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2018 10:24:57 AM
HightonRidley wrote:
Did you not see the forum for Affiliate Design Requests? It's for just the sort of thing you posted here about.

This forum is for something rather different.


There are multiple notifications in this forum of other New Pinterest Boards for designers to join. That is what I saw, so I put the notice in this forum.
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2018 11:43:24 AM
Artistry For Jesus wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:
Did you not see the forum for Affiliate Design Requests? It's for just the sort of thing you posted here about.

This forum is for something rather different.


There are multiple notifications in this forum of other New Pinterest Boards for designers to join. That is what I saw, so I put the notice in this forum.

Yes, and nearly all of them are from before the creation of the Affiliate Design Requests (which was created so as to keep this forum clear of such things)
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2018 12:01:38 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
Artistry For Jesus wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:
Did you not see the forum for Affiliate Design Requests? It's for just the sort of thing you posted here about.

This forum is for something rather different.


There are multiple notifications in this forum of other New Pinterest Boards for designers to join. That is what I saw, so I put the notice in this forum.

Yes, and nearly all of them are from before the creation of the Affiliate Design Requests (which was created so as to keep this forum clear of such things)


Well, I didn't know that. Sorry. Can you just move it to the correct forum? Or I can just repost it in the correct forum. Just let me know.
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2018 12:40:07 PM
I just reposted it in the correct forum. I guess you can delete it in this forum.
Posted: Monday, November 05, 2018 8:20:41 PM
Artistry For Jesus wrote:
randysgrandma wrote:
I followed and would like to join the group. pinterest.com/hippiegranny


Invite Sent


In response to your inquiry about not receiving an invite. I resent the invite to you.

Posted: Thursday, November 08, 2018 9:19:18 PM
YoungChristianShirts wrote:
Followed but do not know how to join.. thank you


Sorry for the delay your invite was sent.
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2018 8:36:52 PM
I followed your board and I'd love to be added. Thanks kindly.

https://www.pinterest.ca/northernmaple0286/
Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2018 9:17:17 PM
NorthernMaple wrote:
I followed your board and I'd love to be added. Thanks kindly.

https://www.pinterest.ca/northernmaple0286/


Invite Sent
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 4:19:08 AM
I followed and would like to join the group. https://www.pinterest.com/VGInvites/
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 11:11:09 PM
Victoria wrote:
I followed and would like to join the group. https://www.pinterest.com/VGInvites/


Invite Sent
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 8:44:51 AM
I'd love to join! Thanks! I followed the board, and my Pinterest username is cedarandstring
Thanks again!
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2018 5:50:25 PM
KatesCreations wrote:
I'd love to join! Thanks! I followed the board, and my Pinterest username is cedarandstring
Thanks again!


Sorry for the delay. Your invite was sent. Thanks for joining.
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2018 1:24:29 PM
Followed, and would also like to join.

My pinterest is debramickelson

Thank you!
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2018 1:31:21 PM
Westerngirl wrote:
Followed, and would also like to join.

My pinterest is debramickelson

Thank you!


Invite Sent
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2018 9:43:09 PM
Hello!
My name is Laurie and my Pinterest name is myblueskyetoo.
Smile
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 8:47:06 PM
Laurie wrote:
Hello!
My name is Laurie and my Pinterest name is myblueskyetoo.
Smile


Invite Sent.
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2018 11:19:34 PM
Hello there, I just followed your Pinterest board.

My Pinterest is https://www.pinterest.ca/hazeqeren/

Thank you.
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 4:22:19 PM
Kristine Lee wrote:
Hello there, I just followed your Pinterest board.

My Pinterest is https://www.pinterest.ca/hazeqeren/

Thank you.


Invite Sent
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 4:27:02 PM
Kristine Lee wrote:
Hello there, I just followed your Pinterest board.

My Pinterest is https://www.pinterest.ca/hazeqeren/

Thank you.


Hi, your going to be receiving two invites. I have two Christian Zazzle boards on different Pinterest boards. One will be from Artistry For Jesus board and the other from P.R. Evans Designs board.

Be Blessed
Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2018 7:24:04 AM
Artistry For Jesus wrote:
randysgrandma wrote:
I followed and would like to join the group. pinterest.com/hippiegranny


Invite Sent
Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2018 7:24:07 AM
1
Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2018 7:24:08 AM
Artistry For Jesus wrote:
randysgrandma wrote:
I followed and would like to join the group. pinterest.com/hippiegranny


Invite Sent
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded