Looking for wood wall art, canning jars, fabric, & label coordinated sets with rustic or country 2 pages: [1] 2
Posted: Wednesday, January 02, 2019 5:29:21 PM
I am setting up this Pinterest board for those who want to decorate like the ideas from the BNC page.

https://www.pinterest.com/marilynscreativ/rustic-country-farmhouse-and-shabby-chic-decor-usi/

https://homebnc.com/best-mason-jar-wall-decor-ideas/

Zazzle products that I have thought of that could be included in sets include wood wall art, canning jars, labels, fabric, and wall decals. The fabric could be used for the top of canning jars as on this organizer.

https://www.thedecorfix.com/?s=pegboard

The wood wall art can have a shelf attached by DIYers or pegs added for coat racks.

Wall decals can be put on wood from the hardware store and cut around by DIYers.

Other designers may get inspired and add other ideas.

You can gather your sets in collections and attach your referral code and I will pin them as is.

I will be posting more BNC articles on the board.
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 7:43:29 PM
Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2019 7:16:08 PM
Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2019 9:01:19 PM
Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2019 10:28:50 PM
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2019 6:30:57 AM
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2019 9:19:56 AM


Like this one, but not sure if your looking for hunting humor.
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2019 12:29:03 PM
I have some fabric and some decals but no jar and no sets like you are looking for so far. Still some of my fabric and decals may fit in.

Fabric

Decals
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2019 6:48:59 AM
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2019 11:58:41 PM
This is mostly wrapped canvases and posters or prints, but there is at least one clock in the mix, and I plan to add more.

Posted: Wednesday, January 09, 2019 11:27:18 AM
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:39:09 PM
Posted: Friday, January 18, 2019 9:58:05 PM
I have taken items and searched your stores for items that will keep the focus of the board. I will also include all of you in future promoting. Thank you.
Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2019 10:31:38 AM

Posted: Monday, February 11, 2019 7:17:27 PM
Veronika2V wrote:



Got it. Thank you
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 9:17:27 PM
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 9:20:22 PM
MarBethHomeDecor wrote:
I am setting up this Pinterest board for those who want to decorate like the ideas from the BNC page.

https://www.pinterest.com/marilynscreativ/rustic-country-farmhouse-and-shabby-chic-decor-usi/

https://homebnc.com/best-mason-jar-wall-decor-ideas/

Zazzle products that I have thought of that could be included in sets include wood wall art, canning jars, labels, fabric, and wall decals. The fabric could be used for the top of canning jars as on this organizer.

https://www.thedecorfix.com/?s=pegboard

The wood wall art can have a shelf attached by DIYers or pegs added for coat racks.

Wall decals can be put on wood from the hardware store and cut around by DIYers.

Other designers may get inspired and add other ideas.

You can gather your sets in collections and attach your referral code and I will pin them as is.

I will be posting more BNC articles on the board.


What is "BNC"?
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2019 1:26:31 AM
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2019 6:24:28 PM
What is "BNG"?
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2019 8:04:48 PM
TheClothesCloset wrote:
What is "BNG"?


HomeBNC (B)eautiful and(N) (C)reative -- a home decor blog

https://homebnc.com/about-us/
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2019 8:28:27 AM
MarBethHomeDecor wrote:
TheClothesCloset wrote:
What is "BNG"?


HomeBNC (B)eautiful and(N) (C)reative -- a home decor blog

https://homebnc.com/about-us/


Thanks. never would have gotten it. Since "beauty" is in the eue of the beholder..........who's to say what's beautiful or creative or even Zazzle worthy? Just saying.Laughing
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 11:36:21 AM
Posted: Thursday, April 04, 2019 5:39:20 AM


Its nesting season, momma duck hissed at me until I gave up the snacks. Farrrel ducks are funnny.
Posted: Sunday, April 07, 2019 4:16:18 PM
Ira G. wrote:


Its nesting season, momma duck hissed at me until I gave up the snacks. Farrrel ducks are funnny.


Got it.
Posted: Monday, May 06, 2019 4:46:11 PM
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2019 9:21:17 AM
I've just created a bunch of fabric designs that I think might work for this:










I'm going to be adding ribbon to these sets, too.

I would add more crafty stuff--if there was more to add. Buttons are out of stock, which is a real shame. Oh well...
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 1:38:36 PM
Posted: Tuesday, June 04, 2019 7:15:29 PM
Posted: Tuesday, June 04, 2019 7:37:21 PM
Posted: Sunday, June 09, 2019 8:04:58 AM
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded