Looking for products to feature on my website! 13 pages: First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]
Posted: Thursday, January 30, 2020 6:16:06 AM
Hi Mandy,
Two you can share. Thank you

Posted: Thursday, January 30, 2020 12:59:22 PM
Hi Marcia,

Your birthday paper napkins for a 90th birthday is now on our birthday supplies page & your 70th birthday napkins is on our birthday napkins page.

Hi Vibes Of Color,

Your candy tins are now on our create your own page.

Hi graphiKdesignZ11,

2 of your Valentines cards are now on our Valentines cards page.

Thank you! Smile xx
Posted: Monday, February 03, 2020 1:58:32 PM
hi mandy -

I just sent you 2 pair of wedding party sunglasses.

- Marcia s.
Posted: Monday, February 03, 2020 3:36:44 PM
@SilverFOX_Studio and @graphiKdesignZ11:

As per the rules presented by the original poster, you are allowed to submit only 2 designs per week and you should be using the link provided. You can read the original request in the following link:

https://forum.zazzle.com/affiliates/looking_for_products_to_feature_on_my_website

Not only do your posts violate this rule, both of you have created duplicates of them in the same thread and I have encountered the same ones (no changes at all in them) in other threads where they are irrelevant to the subject of the thread they are posted on.

This is considered against the rules of this specific thread and as spamming the forum in general. As a first time warning, your posts on this thread will be removed and we request that you refrain from continuing with this type of behavior.

As a suggestion, always read the original post to ensure that you are abiding by its requests/rules before posting on the thread.

Thank you for your understanding.
Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 11:51:07 PM
Hi Marcia,

Thank you for sending your sunglasses, these are now on our hen party accessories page.

@Tiago, thank you! Love Smile
Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 11:14:30 AM
@Mandy You're more than welcome.

Edit: I have removed the other section of this post but will keep monitoring the activity on the thread to ensure no more spamming occurs.

Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 1:24:29 PM
@Tiago,

I don't mind keeping your post on here, thank you again Smile
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020 12:01:11 PM
hi mandy -

I just sent 2 anniversary products in my newest design, a rustic archway with orange trees.

- Marcia s.
SocolikCardShop
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020 11:47:11 PM
Hi Marcia,

Your 40th anniversary guest book is now on our personalised guest books page & your 40th wedding anniversary invitation is on our 40th wedding anniversary page!

Thank you Love Smile xx
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 1:27:01 PM
I am an older person who built a new urban streetwear, music themed clothing store on Zazzle for my 25 year old daughter. It is located
at zazzle.com/musicjunkiestore

Since I am new to the Zazzle forum and do not know how to submit new products to your Website, can you please tell me how to do so?

Thanks
Randy
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 1:11:51 PM
Hi Randy,

To submit products to my website you can click here: Your Ideal Gifts & enter in the URL for the 2 products that you wish to send me. You can easily find the link to your product when you click on the chain icon underneath the product images, this is found next to the other social media links which has the title of "share this". You will just need to copy and paste the link into the form on my website.

I hope this makes sense! Smile
Posted: Sunday, February 16, 2020 12:19:25 PM
Hi, I have sent you two products, a rugby mum t-shirt and a teacher magnet. Thanks very much Love
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2020 2:32:16 PM
hi mandy -

I just sent 2 new graduation party guest books.

- Marcia s.
SocolikCardShop