Looking for Lego themed Temporary Tattoos
Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 8:30:06 AM
Because we can't use lego as a tag, etc, I am having a hard time locating these for one of my birthday boards on Pinterest.

So bricks, figures, just the head... what ever else you might have that is lego themed...

Thanks.

Pacifier City

*If you have lego themed stickers, I'd like to see those too.
Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 9:28:32 AM
I don't have any. but if you use the term building blocks, you can find some lego items.
Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 10:04:56 AM
Malissa Melrose wrote:
I don't have any. but if you use the term building blocks, you can find some lego items.

Thanks. I did manage to figure that out. Building bricks brings up some stuff too. I've found many products for table settings, invites, etc, but temporary tattoos and stickers are either very limited or non existent under those search phrases.

I have other bday boards that are receiving good traffic. The lego theme does too, but I am just lacking in a few areas. Temp tats and stickers are two of those areas that Zazzle designers can help with, if they have or design the products.
Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 10:15:31 AM
Are we allowed to create Lego designs? And if we do, I'm sure we're not allowed to use the name in title, description, or tags since the name is trademarked.
Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 10:48:57 AM
Colorwash wrote:
Are we allowed to create Lego designs? And if we do, I'm sure we're not allowed to use the name in title, description, or tags since the name is trademarked.

There is "Lego" aka building block / building brick designs on Zazzle and other POD's, Etsy, etc. There are even some mini figurine designs that look "close" to basic Lego figures.

And it is true we can't use "lego" in title/desc/and tags as I noted in original post.

I have found and used transfer to create 2 temp tat sheets so I have something in that party section. With the new hoops Z has put in place for that process I decided to ask the designers if they have any. You can go to my lego party board and see the temp tats I've managed to create if you desire.
Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2020 11:24:59 AM
Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2020 12:44:48 PM
Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2020 1:08:43 PM
Thank you!