Looking for friendship candy jars.
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2019 4:34:50 PM
To be more specific candy jars that are illustrated with couples, mates, siblings, and anything that is simpley friendy and/or cute.

This printest board isnt really about any one holliday, just any holliday gift. So please dont confuse it with Halloween.

Preferably no love hearts, a pair should by it be ably to say friendship, not the lustful love type, but....

Example below

Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 8:19:34 AM
Candy jars aren't available to design in the UK but I have a food label for a container which might fit? If not, sorry, and I hope you find some actual candy jar designs!

Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 4:28:22 PM
Ty Jude,
Added
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 4:47:26 PM
I have none. Only posting a message for Jude (and anyone else that may not know). Doing it here because internal Z messaging really doesn't work for designer to designer and it is not really for us.

Jude wrote:
Candy jars aren't available to design in the UK but I have a food label for a container which might fit? If not, sorry, and I hope you find some actual candy jar designs!

Many products aren't available on International domains, but if you work from the .com (like most do) then you will have all products available to you and, once posted, they will appear on any domain in which they are available.

While all domains are mirrored, it it best to design on the .com and use these templates to do so. That way what you design will go out to all domains where they can and you will not miss out on possible sales of products not available in the UK. Everyone can design from the domain of their choice, but most choose .com to have all products.

Ira, I will delete this if you wish since I don't want to be a threadjacker.
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2019 1:35:37 AM
Ty Gina its a valid point. A missed sell for them is a missed referral for me. By all means leave the post up, but plz unbold .

While I do make sell globally, most are from the U.S.

Ty again
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2019 9:38:29 AM
Thank you so much for the tip! I've taken it and made a similar design (but around the jar) for an actual candy jar, Ira!

Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2019 1:54:09 PM
Cute and fits in perfectly Jude.

Ty
Posted: Sunday, September 01, 2019 1:05:46 PM
Posted: Sunday, September 01, 2019 2:48:09 PM
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 1:04:48 PM
Ty forchildren and Sheli

Had a discontinued on the round forchildren, but was ably to select the rectangular jelly bean one.

On a side not the view with the candy infront of the jars are getting click thou.
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 1:14:59 PM
Ira wrote:
Ty forchildren and Sheli

Had a discontinued on the round forchildren, but was ably to select the rectangular jelly bean one.

On a side not the view with the candy infront of the jars are getting click thou.

Oh that is helpful, I hope you chose that view on mine... or do you need me to change it?
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 1:31:28 PM
Already done for you sheli, sadly for the first few of mine I didnt but, dont want to mess things up, just a moving forward thing.

Something about a deep rooted banding for those chocolate kisses, might be a trigger.
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 7:28:43 PM
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 7:53:34 PM
Ira wrote:
Already done for you sheli, sadly for the first few of mine I didnt but, dont want to mess things up, just a moving forward thing.

Something about a deep rooted banding for those chocolate kisses, might be a trigger.

Thank you so much Ira! let's hope we both make a little moneySmile
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2019 2:25:26 AM
Ty anura, posted
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 2:43:01 AM
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 4:04:01 PM
Ty frogfactory, posted
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 2:55:03 AM
Thanks again!
This design has been popular - now added to a candy jar. Hope it makes you some sales.
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 12:44:17 AM
All posted
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 3:38:20 AM
Thank you for the opportunity. Love

Roses
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 4:20:20 PM
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 5:10:45 PM
Tiger and chef ty. All of them are cute and what I was looking for. Maybe not cute for the aliens but I'm still a guy and thing bugs are cool