Looking for Collections of Baby Gear to Promote on Pinterest 7 pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2019 2:51:39 PM
Hello Everyone!

My Pinterest board is Pacifier City and I have begun to slowly expand it's contents from only pacifiers to other baby related items. My next great idea is to promote COLLECTIONS of baby gear, as opposed to single items. I have spent the last week trying to find these collections in your stores but am failing. So I turn to you...

If you wish to be promoted then please follow these guidelines:

1. You must submit a collection. Not individual items, or a group of individual items.
2. The collection should consist of at least 5 different items from the following list:

A. Baby Bib - https://www.zazzle.com/create_your_own_baby_bib-256656330578353900

B. Baby Blanket - https://www.zazzle.com/create_your_own_baby_blanket-256083898815599366

C. Burp Cloth - https://www.zazzle.com/create_your_own_burp_cloth-256219341585137711

D. Bodysuit
https://www.zazzle.com/create_your_own_baby_bodysuit-235862029440430254

E. Romper - no more Crying

F. Baby Tee Shirt - https://www.zazzle.com/create_your_own_baby_t_shirt-235675599998292603

G. Baby Hat/Beanie - https://www.zazzle.com/create_your_own_baby_hat-256545534636460071

H. Teddy Bear - https://www.zazzle.com/create_your_own_teddy_bear-256043259945817004

I. Pacifier - https://www.zazzle.com/create_your_own_pacifier-256614363408761614

J. Diaper Cover/Bloomer - https://www.zazzle.com/create_your_own_diaper_bloomers-256241665073941842

3. Once you have 5 or more if you want to add in nursery room items or say a tote bag, go for it.

4.There should be a theme to the collection. Every item doesn't have to have the exact same design on it but there should be a theme to it. A nautical themed collection could have anchors, boats, crabs, etc. But if mommy was to put on a bodysuit, hat, and utilize a pacifier, they should "match." Hope that makes sense.

I believe by promoting the whole collection, it will make it easier for perspective buyers to purchase multiple items from you. Who doesn't love cute babies in themed clothing?

Is it worth your time? I have over 100,000 monthly viewers (times my pins are shown to someone on pinterest) and over 800 people who follow Pacifier City. Pinterest says I get over 2,000 pin interactions a month (close up views, repins and click throughs). I started my Zazzle Store, Pacifier City, 5 months ago, and the Pinterest page maybe 4 months ago. I am currently selling 1 or 2 pacifiers a week and have done zero advertising outside of creating the Pinterest page. I don't know if it's that's compelling enough for you to take the time to create the collection... It is free promotion for you and your products...

Once I have 10 collections, I'll set up the board for it. It will be similar to the "Having a Baby Shower Board."

UPDATE: *** The board is up! Come and see: Themed Baby Gear Collections
I will be adding a few collections a day as I find time. ***

Many thanks and keep those collections coming!

Josh Idea
.
.PS. Please Note: It appears that it takes at least 24 hrs before your newly created collections show as "full" collections in the marketplace. So please have patience with me as I need to see and review the collections before posting. Plus we don't want a potential buyer to follow a pin that leads to an "empty collection."

I appreciate everyone's understanding and participation! Thank you.
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2019 3:19:57 PM
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2019 5:32:44 AM
Thank you for your collection submission. It's perfect.Grin

I have taken the liberty of adding your pacifier to my sports themed pacifier board as well. I hope that's ok. The pin is here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658360534/

Thanks again! Have a great day.

Josh
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2019 6:09:13 AM
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2019 7:20:44 AM
Hey WittyBetty, Nice works! I will post the first three collections for sure. Like them all and love the owl collection. Sadly, even though it's a nice collection, the last one doesn't have at least 5 of the items in my list...

I have added your Floral Monogram Baby Girl Pacifier to my flower themed pacifier board. I hope that is OK. Your pin is here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658362246/

Thanks so much!

Josh

~ 4 collections gathered, 6 to go! ~
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2019 8:56:55 AM
JB Designs wrote:
Hey WittyBetty, Nice works! I will post the first three collections for sure. Like them all and love the owl collection. Sadly, even though it's a nice collection, the last one doesn't have at least 5 of the items in my list...

I have added your Floral Monogram Baby Girl Pacifier to my flower themed pacifier board. I hope that is OK. Your pin is here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658362246/

Thanks so much!

Josh


Hello Josh, thank you for pinning my pacifier (I have a few more, they are all monogrammed if you're interested https://www.zazzle.com/store/styledesignlove/products?dp=252367248842450612&qs= - I greatly appreciate if you choose any of them to be pinned).

As to the last collection, I'm sorry, I forgot I don't have any baby clothes in it; yeah it's nice but needs to be updated, thank you for your notice. Will do that in the future (extremely busy now).

Thank you for your effort! Here is to hoping we all benefit from it Roses
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2019 9:58:12 AM
WittyBetty wrote:
JB Designs wrote:
Hey WittyBetty, Nice works! I will post the first three collections for sure. Like them all and love the owl collection. Sadly, even though it's a nice collection, the last one doesn't have at least 5 of the items in my list...

I have added your Floral Monogram Baby Girl Pacifier to my flower themed pacifier board. I hope that is OK. Your pin is here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658362246/

Thanks so much!

Josh


Hello Josh, thank you for pinning my pacifier (I have a few more, they are all monogrammed if you're interested https://www.zazzle.com/store/styledesignlove/products?dp=252367248842450612&qs= - I greatly appreciate if you choose any of them to be pinned).

As to the last collection, I'm sorry, I forgot I don't have any baby clothes in it; yeah it's nice but needs to be updated, thank you for your notice. Will do that in the future (extremely busy now).

Thank you for your effort! Here is to hoping we all benefit from it Roses



No worries Smile I took a look at your other pacifiers and added 2 more to the same board.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658364846/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658364853/

Thanks again for your interest.

Have a great day!

Josh
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2019 10:23:30 AM
Omg I nearly forgot about this collection Smile Looks like it meets the criteria Smile Roses

Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2019 2:04:11 PM
WittyBetty wrote:
Omg I nearly forgot about this collection Smile Looks like it meets the criteria Smile Roses



It certainly does.Smile Nice collection.

Thanks again.

Josh

~ half way to a new board, 5 to go ~
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2019 2:39:20 PM


This is a collection from one of my oldest stores. I figure I'll put it here so it is easy not to forget about when I create the Pinterest Board.
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2019 3:04:47 PM
Hi. Thanks in advance for your work. Best wishes!
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2019 3:10:32 PM
Christina Wedberg Design Studio wrote:
Hi. Thanks in advance for your work. Best wishes!


Hi Christina, I really like the design you have here. It is a nice collection too! I think I can use this collection for my next project, but sadly, not for this one. It does not have 5 or more of the items in my list...

Hope you understand. But when I start a Baby Nursery Themed Board at Pinterest, I will share this collection.

Have a good day!

Josh

PS I went and checked out your Its a Baby store and found an Easter pacifier I really liked. I pinned it to my Cute pacifiers board. Here is the link if you want to see it:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658370419/
Hope you don't mind,
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2019 4:05:19 PM
Thank You In Advance

Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2019 4:27:03 PM
Sue Chisholm, happy to design products for you Smile wrote:


Hi Sue,
Thanks for the collection, but sadly it does not meet the expectations I laid out above.

I did however, take a stroll through one of your stores and found a collection of kids, babies Toddler Clothes and found six items that meet the expectations that I laid out. Here are the links:

https://www.zazzle.com/just_sweet_teddy_bear-256287773529867233
https://www.zazzle.com/sweet_ella_baby_beanie-256667344143250483
https://www.zazzle.com/just_so_sweet_baby_bodysuit-235758016241665331
https://www.zazzle.com/a_sweet_floral_design_baby_bib-256099240667014011
https://www.zazzle.com/sweet_pastel_and_grey_baby_bodysuit-235339347768148843
https://www.zazzle.com/our_baby_baby_blanket-256179358454097683

If you want to create a collection with those items, I'd be happy to promote the collection. Hope you do!!

Thanks
Josh
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2019 6:16:53 PM
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2019 4:16:50 AM


Hi anuradesignstudio,
I'll happily use your first collection. The second collection is very nice but does not contain what I'm looking for.

Many thanks,

Josh
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2019 4:20:01 AM
JB Designs wrote:
Thank you for your collection submission. It's perfect.Grin

I have taken the liberty of adding your pacifier to my sports themed pacifier board as well. I hope that's ok. The pin is here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658360534/

Thanks again! Have a great day.

Josh


Thank you! Here is another one that might interest you.

Posted: Monday, April 22, 2019 4:47:48 PM
thanks for this opportunity!

Posted: Monday, April 22, 2019 4:51:03 PM
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2019 10:25:01 PM
thanks for this opportunity!

Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 2:07:05 AM
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 6:04:43 AM
J's Zazzle Store wrote:
JB Designs wrote:
Thank you for your collection submission. It's perfect.Grin

I have taken the liberty of adding your pacifier to my sports themed pacifier board as well. I hope that's ok. The pin is here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658360534/

Thanks again! Have a great day.

Josh


Thank you! Here is another one that might interest you.



Thanks again J,

Once again I have added the pacifier to the Sports Themed Pacifier Board. That Pin is here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658424573/

The Themed Baby Clothing Collections board has been created!

The pins that lead to your collections are here:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658424685/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658412836/

Note: I am trying two different pinning styles to see which is more successful. One shows many items in the collection, the other just one item.

I encourage you to click on all your links. It will show interest on Pinterest and hopefully encourage them to show your pins more often.

Many thanks,

Josh
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 6:27:12 AM
W.H. Sim wrote:
thanks for this opportunity!



Love this collection!

The themed baby collection board is up!

As of right now, you have two pins on this board:
Tree Frog: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658424900/
Dolphin: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658424960/

Note: I am testing different pins styles to see which performs better. One of your pins shows many items and the other only 1.

I also created individual pins for the pacifiers:
Tree frog: on Cute pacifier board: pin here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658424927/

Dolphin: Animal Pacifier Board: pin here https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658424975/

I encourage you to click on all the links for your stuff. It shows pinterest interest. The more interest the more they show the pins to others.

Thanks so much. I like your work and your descriptions!

Josh
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 6:32:31 AM
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 6:36:53 AM
Dragonflies & Dreams wrote:


I really love these designs and feel torn because while there are multiples of your items, you are 1 item type short of what I requested. Any chance you can add the designs to another item and add it to the collection. To be fair to everyone, I kind of have to stick to my guns on what I requested. Hope you understand and I hope you do add to the collection. I really like it.

I did take the liberty to create pins for both pacifiers in this collection:
blue - Baby Animal board, under E, Pin here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658433548/
Pink - Cute Pacifier Board - Pin here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658433552/

Hope thats OK.

Josh
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 6:57:31 AM
JB Designs wrote:
W.H. Sim wrote:
thanks for this opportunity!



Love this collection!

The themed baby collection board is up!

As of right now, you have two pins on this board:
Tree Frog: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658424900/
Dolphin: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658424960/

Note: I am testing different pins styles to see which performs better. One of your pins shows many items and the other only 1.

I also created individual pins for the pacifiers:
Tree frog: on Cute pacifier board: pin here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658424927/

Dolphin: Animal Pacifier Board: pin here https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658424975/

I encourage you to click on all the links for your stuff. It shows pinterest interest. The more interest the more they show the pins to others.

Thanks so much. I like your work and your descriptions!

Josh


Josh,

Thank you so much for your kind words, your advice, and this opportunity! Roses

W.H.
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 1:48:07 PM
and one more baby gear collection for today:



thanks, Josh!
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 1:59:02 PM


Hello anuradesignstudio,

The pin to your purple princess bear collection is here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658433379/

And I add your pacifier to my cute pacifier board. Pin Here https://www.pinterest.com/pin/801570433658433430/
Many thanks!
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 5:12:59 PM
One collection in glorious pink and one in gorgeous blue Grin





thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Love Grin
going to organize my baby stuff into more collections and post them here if you allow! ty Roses

this is me in Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/opusposh/
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 7:39:45 AM
W.H. Sim wrote:
and one more baby gear collection for today:



thanks, Josh!


Thanks, Just waiting for zazzle marketplace to "show" this collection as live. Then I can review and post.
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded