I'm looking for a store / category / collection full to busting with quality tattoos
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2019 10:25:32 AM
I'm looking for a store / category / collection full to busting with quality temporary tattoos. Looking for artistic ones, not like I've found in the market place with one photo slapped on or rectangular ones with one image going all the way to the edges.
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2019 10:59:14 AM
Shoot. I have a bunch of tattoos, some of which I've sold, but currently the departments aren't working. I wanted to put them into a collection but can't until clicking on a department reaps results.

EDIT: Dumb. I had a specific category selected. Now if I could only figure out what department has tattoos in it. :-)
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2019 11:37:54 AM
Colorwash wrote:
Shoot. I have a bunch of tattoos, some of which I've sold, but currently the departments aren't working. I wanted to put them into a collection but can't until clicking on a department reaps results.

EDIT: Dumb. I had a specific category selected. Now if I could only figure out what department has tattoos in it. :-)

Open a temp tattoo product page then look in the breadcrumb shown - you'll find the dept that way Smile
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2019 12:28:19 PM
Found them, then stalled out for an hour or so when I was inspired to add a few more tattoos. Here's a collection with just 21 tattoos. Hope it's enough.
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2019 12:38:35 PM
Colorwash wrote:
Found them, then stalled out for an hour or so when I was inspired to add a few more tattoos. Here's a collection with just 21 tattoos. Hope it's enough.

21 isn't really what I'd call 'full to busting'. 50 plus would be more like it. A couple of hundred would be perfect!
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2019 6:22:20 PM
So be it.
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 6:30:58 PM
I don't do a lot of tattoos but I have two sheets of halloween tattoos.

Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 3:58:49 PM
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 1:36:28 PM
I'm wondering if my use of the phrase "full to busting" is a peculiarly British phrase.
Everyone seems to be suggesting collections with at most a couple of dozen. I'm really after at least 50+ to make it worthwhile to set up a pinning schedule with Nifty.
Fewer than that and it's just too much effort.
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 3:02:12 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
I'm wondering if my use of the phrase "full to busting" is a peculiarly British phrase.
Everyone seems to be suggesting collections with at most a couple of dozen. I'm really after at least 50+ to make it worthwhile to set up a pinning schedule with Nifty.

Collections of that size aren't all that common, and then add to this the fact that, though tattoos do sell, they don't anywhere near as much as other products. People follow the money.

You're probably out of luck with this one.
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 3:04:35 PM
Colorwash wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:

Collections of that size aren't all that common, and then add to this the fact that, though tattoos do sell, they don't anywhere near as much as other products. People follow the money.

You're probably out of luck with this one.

Hmmm... could be. Thanks for that Roses
(though I regularly sell some of mine - not too frequently but regularly)