Halloween with Babies and Toddlers (Single Items or Collections) 2019 3 pages: 1 2 [3]
Posted: Sunday, September 01, 2019 3:22:12 PM
Posted: Sunday, September 01, 2019 3:23:20 PM
Boagies_Backyard wrote:
I have the same 3 designs on a baby T-Shirt and a toddler T-Shirt. I will make one my 2nd post. Then, do I have to wait until next week to post the other T-Shirt size? Thank you so much for the opportunity!Roses

Feel free to post some more... people haven't been posting a lot... I think I might change my original post...
Posted: Sunday, September 01, 2019 3:27:02 PM
Posted: Sunday, September 01, 2019 3:27:28 PM

On the board
Posted: Sunday, September 01, 2019 3:29:39 PM
Jude wrote:

It took awhile but it finally came through. Has been added to the board.
Posted: Sunday, September 01, 2019 3:33:38 PM
Josh B wrote:
Boagies_Backyard wrote:
I have the same 3 designs on a baby T-Shirt and a toddler T-Shirt. I will make one my 2nd post. Then, do I have to wait until next week to post the other T-Shirt size? Thank you so much for the opportunity!Roses

Feel free to post some more... people haven't been posting a lot... I think I might change my original post...

Thanks, I will get them posted this evening.
Posted: Sunday, September 01, 2019 4:38:09 PM
Posted: Sunday, September 01, 2019 5:19:54 PM
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 10:00:13 AM
I posted these designs yesterday, and then noticed I didn't like how they were centered. It was a tricky image to work with. So, I revised these 4 products. I think these look much better, and I wanted to make sure you had them. I won't delete the original shirts until I know you have the new ones up. I apologize, I am obsessive and wanted these to be right.

Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 12:59:07 PM

Only just uploaded but it should be available soon!
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 1:05:43 PM
Everything is on the board. Many thanks!
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 1:06:48 PM
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 1:21:57 PM
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 4:53:07 PM
All on the board. Thanks
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 7:50:28 PM
PacifierCity wrote:
All on the board. Thanks

Thanks for the update. I removed the incorrect versions, originally posted here. Love
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 4:27:11 AM
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 6:22:39 AM
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 1:24:44 PM

With orange text over a black background, this cute reversible bag has "Howl!" text on the front and the words "Trick or Treat" on the reverse side. This bag comes with its own personalized storage pouch, to save for next year. Add child's name, and they won't get their candy mixed up! Fun, affordable way to stay organized. Makes a unique, economical gift!

Every purchase you make from our shop helps animals in crisis, because we donate 50% of our profits to help!
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 1:56:06 PM
SK DesignWorks wrote:

With orange text over a black background, this cute reversible bag has "Howl!" text on the front and the words "Trick or Treat" on the reverse side. This bag comes with its own personalized storage pouch, to save for next year. Add child's name, and they won't get their candy mixed up! Fun, affordable way to stay organized. Makes a unique, economical gift!

Every purchase you make from our shop helps animals in crisis, because we donate 50% of our profits to help!

on the board
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 2:16:51 PM
PacifierCity wrote:
SK DesignWorks wrote:

on the board

Thank you!Roses
Posted: Friday, September 13, 2019 5:42:47 PM
Hello. Thank you for the opportunity! Roses

A vintage vampire-inspired pacifier with matching bib

A personalized tote bag for Halloween treats

Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2019 1:34:19 PM
all on the board. Thanks
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2019 11:22:18 AM
thank you, much appreciated