Get your art on https://theartdistributor.wordpress.com 3 pages: 1 2 [3]
Posted: Monday, December 02, 2019 8:42:11 AM
All products in my store are from my original acrylic paintings, pastel drawings, and colored pencil drawings. I will let you chose which products you want to feature, but here is my info below:

Store id: lioncrusher
Descriptive text to go in the blog: Rebecca Wang is a traditional artist who creates colorful animal paintings, pet portraits, and fantasy creatures. She uses bright rainbow colors and bold brush strokes to create energy and movement in her artwork.

Edited to include some of my favorite collections:

Collection id: 119950064439031916
Collection id: 119169705432487143
Collection id: 119516692713109746

Don't know if you are specifically looking for posters or canvas prints, I don't have those in my store just yet.

Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 3:22:44 AM
For some reason my collection can't be seen right now, maybe zazzle has some technical issues I don't know... In case it doesn't work you can go to Products -> Art & Wall Décor -> Posters & Prints. There you'll find the same art prints that are in my collection.

Store id: andreeavasiac
Collection id: 119046922260327226
Descriptive text to go in the blog:

Andreea Vasiac is a digital artist from Romania who loves to play with colors and make girly abstract illustrations with a humorous touch. Her art prints fit perfectly to any girl’s room who wants to make her space more pretty and enjoyable.

Thanks for the opportunity Smile
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 10:25:17 AM
Hello @HightonRidley! Are you still adding affiliates to your blog?
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 2:02:42 PM
marcia s. wrote:
Store id: SocolikCardShop
Search term: photography blank greeting cards

Descriptive text to go in the blog: Alan and Marcia, Nevada residents, are avid photographers. Alan takes many photos while hiking around the area - you will see some of his dramatic landscape photos on our zazzle products. Marcia looks at things from a different perspective - her photos are usually still life or photos of objects that she finds interesting or unique. Together, they created this eclectic display of greeting cards.

Done Smile

It's here: https://theartdistributor.wordpress.com/2020/01/29/alan-and-marcia/

Thanks for taking part Roses
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 2:05:52 PM
Víctor Solano wrote:
Store id: my_great_designs
Collection id: 119900135262572491

Descriptive text: Victor Solano is an autodidact drawer, painter and designer. Desite his prime occupation are the biology and science schoolar text writing, he maintain his love for plastic arts.

There are only 6 products in your collection, two of the designs are repeated and they are on different products. Apart from that, perfect!
Laughing

Please re-read the opening post to find out what I'm looking for.
Thanks
Smile
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 2:11:48 PM
pattigrafx wrote:
Thank you for your consideration.

Store id: pattigrafx
Search term*
Category id*:
Department id*
OR
Collection id: 119580577024315672

Patti Gresham is a freelance commercial artist for 30+ years, taught art history and graphic design for 9 years and entered the world of digital art 20 years ago. Her goal is creating art to suit anyone who appreciates line, form, texture and color arranged in chic interpretations to whimsical design. It's art to live with!

This collection isn't showing up in Zazzle's feed mechanism (and I need it to so I can make the product grid with Nifty). I guess it's waiting to be reindexed? I'll try again in a day or two.
Great work, by the way Roses
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 2:18:59 PM
Krystine Kercher / Ms. Contrary wrote:
Store id:
Search term*
Category id*
Department id*
OR
Collection id*: 119993660588145302
Afridrille/Espadrille slip-on shoes designed by Krystine Kercher featuring her original patterns. Krystine creates art from heart for the joy of sharing with others.

Highton, just an FYI, until I signed into Wordpress.com and commented on a post, your site wouldn't let me see any like or share or subscription buttons. I'm not sure why.

Thanks for the info, Krystine Roses
I've taken a look at your collection but it's not really the sort of art I'm looking for. I know some will disagree but it doesn't have what I mean by "significant artistic creativity". I know a lot goes into pattern-making but it's not what I'm after. Sorry!

Do you have anything that's more traditional, art-wise? That's clumsy, I know, but I don't know how else to express it - I'd love to include your work, seeing as you've made the effort to take part.
Smile
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 2:28:43 PM
lioncrusher wrote:
All products in my store are from my original acrylic paintings, pastel drawings, and colored pencil drawings. I will let you chose which products you want to feature, but here is my info below:

Store id: lioncrusher
Descriptive text to go in the blog: Rebecca Wang is a traditional artist who creates colorful animal paintings, pet portraits, and fantasy creatures. She uses bright rainbow colors and bold brush strokes to create energy and movement in her artwork.

Edited to include some of my favorite collections:

Collection id: 119950064439031916
Collection id: 119169705432487143
Collection id: 119516692713109746

Don't know if you are specifically looking for posters or canvas prints, I don't have those in my store just yet.

I went with your first collection, for no reason other than it was first and fitted perfectly what I'm after, so thank you Roses

You can see your post here: https://theartdistributor.wordpress.com/2020/01/29/rebecca-wang/

Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 2:30:13 PM
Andreea Vasiac wrote:
For some reason my collection can't be seen right now, maybe zazzle has some technical issues I don't know... In case it doesn't work you can go to Products -> Art & Wall Décor -> Posters & Prints. There you'll find the same art prints that are in my collection.

Store id: andreeavasiac
Collection id: 119046922260327226

Andreea Vasiac is a digital artist from Romania who loves to play with colors and make girly abstract illustrations with a humorous touch. Her art prints fit perfectly to any girl’s room who wants to make her space more pretty and enjoyable.

Thanks for the opportunity Smile

I can see it now but you don't have enough designs in it. I need a minimum of 9 (see opening post) and you only have 8 in that collection.

Let me know when you have more, thanks Roses
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 2:35:04 PM
Sue Chisholm wrote:
Store id: https://www.zazzle.com/store/paper_greetings?rf=238363459485548284
Search term* Greeting Card
Category id* Invitation & Stationary

Collection id* -

Paper greeting cards for any occasion, personalize text inside and out to your own special message.

;) - not sure where to get the Numbers everyone is showing

Thanks for your suggestion but it doesn't meet the criteria as per the opening post Roses

You have the same designs repeated, albeit in different colours but it's not what I'm after. Have a look at some of the other posts on the blog (see op) to get an idea.

Thanks for your interest, Sue Smile

Btw, it also tells you where to get the collection id ;)
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 2:53:02 PM
Thank you for featuring my artwork, greatly appreciated!
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 3:02:46 PM
lioncrusher wrote:
Thank you for featuring my artwork, greatly appreciated!

I've always loved your art, so I'm glad you took part Roses
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 4:19:38 PM
thanks, marc!

- Marcia socolik
SocolikCardShop
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 4:34:20 PM
SocolikCardShop wrote:
thanks, marc!

- Marcia socolik
SocolikCardShop

You're welcome, Markia (hehe!)
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 5:59:42 PM
oops
Posted: Thursday, February 06, 2020 3:10:07 PM
I don't think you read my opening post, graphiKdesignZ11
Grin
Posted: Saturday, February 08, 2020 6:51:08 AM
If you're still looking, here's my info (I think I did this right!Smile ) Thanks!

Store id: tiffjamaica
Search term*
Category id*
Department id* 252871916714037492
OR
Collection id* 119915036679052340

Tiffany Duffy is a children's art watercolor designer from rural Virginia. Creating art for the sweet and simple at heart, her cheerful work is inspired by her love of nature, imagination, and her own children's interests.
Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 5:42:35 AM
tiffjamaica wrote:
If you're still looking, here's my info (I think I did this right!Smile ) Thanks!

Search term*
Category id*
OR

Tiffany Duffy is a children's art watercolor designer from rural Virginia. Creating art for the sweet and simple at heart, her cheerful work is inspired by her love of nature, imagination, and her own children's interests.

Thanks Tiffany Roses
Find your entry here: https://theartdistributor.wordpress.com/2020/02/12/tiffany-duffy/
It took a while because I was waiting for your collection to be indexed by Zazzle.
Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 8:31:16 AM
graphiKdesignZ11 wrote:
If you like my designs.. then please follow me

I am busy to add other products..

Load More

You really need to read the opening post, what you've shared here isn't what I'm after.
Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 10:46:43 AM
Offending post by graphiKdesignZ11 has been removed.
Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 3:01:13 PM
Tiago wrote:
Offending post by graphiKdesignZ11 has been removed.

Thankyou, Tiago Smile
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 7:16:24 AM
HightonRidley wrote:
tiffjamaica wrote:

Search term*
Category id*
OR

Thanks Tiffany Roses
Find your entry here: https://theartdistributor.wordpress.com/2020/02/12/tiffany-duffy/
It took a while because I was waiting for your collection to be indexed by Zazzle.

Thank you so much! Roses