Get your art on https://theartdistributor.wordpress.com 2 pages: 1 [2]
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2019 3:23:50 PM
Store id: Works_For_Peanuts
Search term shower curtain

Descriptive text to go in the blog: Ms. Palmer is a Pacific Northwest photographer and graphic artist who has recently been experimenting with super high rez images and image stitching to produce very large format photographic products, using both nature and industry.

looking for where to give you a like.... found it, apparently I already had a WordPress account though... so the like is not under my Zazzle name, but rather my Flickr one - it's the one with the gray jay (camp robber) as an avatar.
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2019 1:18:36 AM
Invincible Penguin wrote:
Store id: Works_For_Peanuts
Search term shower curtain

Descriptive text to go in the blog: Ms. Palmer is a Pacific Northwest photographer and graphic artist who has recently been experimenting with super high rez images and image stitching to produce very large format photographic products, using both nature and industry.

looking for where to give you a like.... found it, apparently I already had a WordPress account though... so the like is not under my Zazzle name, but rather my Flickr one - it's the one with the gray jay (camp robber) as an avatar.

The photos are great Love but the copper brass sheet and canna leaf aren't really 'art' in the sense I mean.
Have you got a collection of a single product type showing just your photos? If you have I'd love to see them. If you do, work on your description text a little. I don't think peeps will be interested in the the super high res bit.

As a by-the-way, and for anyone else reading this, if you're using products like shower curtains, it's probably best to use the in-situ view that shows the full, 'face on' image. That way, visitors to the blog can properly appreciate your art.
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2019 7:31:31 AM
HightonRidley wrote:
Invincible Penguin wrote:
Store id: Works_For_Peanuts
Search term shower curtain

Descriptive text to go in the blog: Ms. Palmer is a Pacific Northwest photographer and graphic artist who has recently been experimenting with super high rez images and image stitching to produce very large format photographic products, using both nature and industry.

looking for where to give you a like.... found it, apparently I already had a WordPress account though... so the like is not under my Zazzle name, but rather my Flickr one - it's the one with the gray jay (camp robber) as an avatar.

The photos are great Love but the copper brass sheet and canna leaf aren't really 'art' in the sense I mean.
Have you got a collection of a single product type showing just your photos? If you have I'd love to see them. If you do, work on your description text a little. I don't think peeps will be interested in the the super high res bit.

As a by-the-way, and for anyone else reading this, if you're using products like shower curtains, it's probably best to use the in-situ view that shows the full, 'face on' image. That way, visitors to the blog can properly appreciate your art.


Well.... I don't have them in a collection per se -but searching rather for canvas will get you all traditional art print photographs. I can put them into a collection, but that will, of course, take a few days to show up properly. (they will be here when they show.. https://www.zazzle.com/collections/art_for_arts_sake-119696094906644074?rf=238388074102543268 )

Most of my current collections (other than birdland postcards - https://www.zazzle.com/collections/birdland_postcards-119860509114643421?rf=238388074102543268 ) have images that are on multiple products, which I gathered you didn't want. Plus you already appear to have someone who has a large bird collection.

Ms. Palmer is a Pacific Northwest photographer and graphic artist who spends most of her free time walking around the great state of Washington and believes that sharing those experiences through art can inspire others to learn about and conserve the world around us.
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2019 7:35:25 AM
Invincible Penguin wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:
Invincible Penguin wrote:
Store id: Works_For_Peanuts
Search term shower curtain

Descriptive text to go in the blog: Ms. Palmer is a Pacific Northwest photographer and graphic artist who has recently been experimenting with super high rez images and image stitching to produce very large format photographic products, using both nature and industry.

looking for where to give you a like.... found it, apparently I already had a WordPress account though... so the like is not under my Zazzle name, but rather my Flickr one - it's the one with the gray jay (camp robber) as an avatar.

The photos are great Love but the copper brass sheet and canna leaf aren't really 'art' in the sense I mean.
Have you got a collection of a single product type showing just your photos? If you have I'd love to see them. If you do, work on your description text a little. I don't think peeps will be interested in the the super high res bit.

As a by-the-way, and for anyone else reading this, if you're using products like shower curtains, it's probably best to use the in-situ view that shows the full, 'face on' image. That way, visitors to the blog can properly appreciate your art.


Well.... I don't have them in a collection per se -but searching rather for canvas will get you all traditional art print photographs. I can put them into a collection, but that will, of course, take a few days to show up properly. (they will be here when they show.. https://www.zazzle.com/collections/art_for_arts_sake-119696094906644074?rf=238388074102543268 )

Most of my current collections (other than birdland postcards - https://www.zazzle.com/collections/birdland_postcards-119860509114643421?rf=238388074102543268 ) have images that are on multiple products, which I gathered you didn't want. Plus you already appear to have someone who has a large bird collection.

Ms. Palmer is a Pacific Northwest photographer and graphic artist who spends most of her free time walking around the great state of Washington and believes that sharing those experiences through art can inspire others to learn about and conserve the world around us.

Cool! I'll keep an eye on that collection Smile
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2019 7:41:29 AM
Store id: artverse
Search term: Science, Art, Nature, Poetry
Collection id: 119883746454447386
Descriptive text to go in the blog:
A Scientist, Graphic Artist & Story Teller. Art using mathematical formula and data algorithms. Exploring the Science of Beauty, Symmetry and Simplicity. Designs inspired by Nature, Plants and Animals. Poetry telling stories of self-discovery and creating yourself.


I have a varied style here which includes hand-drawn art, digital media and writing in my work! Hope you'd include it on your blog! Thanks!


Liked & Followed!
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2019 8:06:42 AM
aRtVerse wrote:
Store id: artverse
Search term: Science, Art, Nature, Poetry
Collection id: 119883746454447386
Descriptive text to go in the blog:
A Scientist, Graphic Artist & Story Teller. Art using mathematical formula and data algorithms. Exploring the Science of Beauty, Symmetry and Simplicity. Designs inspired by Nature, Plants and Animals. Poetry telling stories of self-discovery and creating yourself.


I have a varied style here which includes hand-drawn art, digital media and writing in my work! Hope you'd include it on your blog! Thanks!


Liked & Followed!

Waiting on Z to reindex your collection as it's not available right now.
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2019 8:07:10 AM
Hey hey! Would truly appreciate being featured! Liked & Followed Grin


Store id: all_natural_spirit
Collection id: 119599161097721368
Descriptive text to go in the blog:
The Weird, The Wonderful and The Wacky.
Mostly traditional art pieces created with a range of dry and wet media techniques, such as watercolor pencils, tinted charcoal , oil pastel, graphite, crayons and ink. I do not limit myself to any specific art style or subject matter. It is Art & Design after all - no limits!


Roses
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2019 8:47:37 AM
All_Natural_Spirit wrote:
Hey hey! Would truly appreciate being featured! Liked & Followed Grin


Store id: all_natural_spirit
Collection id: 119599161097721368
Descriptive text to go in the blog:
The Weird, The Wonderful and The Wacky.
Mostly traditional art pieces created with a range of dry and wet media techniques, such as watercolor pencils, tinted charcoal , oil pastel, graphite, crayons and ink. I do not limit myself to any specific art style or subject matter. It is Art & Design after all - no limits!


Roses

I do really like your work (esp that bamboo1). I can't use the collection as is becasue, as I emphasized, it needs to be your art. The art noveau coloured sketch doesn't really fit. Yes, you colored it etc but its a hand-copy of an existing artwork. Does that make sense?
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2019 11:46:34 AM
HightonRidley wrote:
All_Natural_Spirit wrote:
Hey hey! Would truly appreciate being featured! Liked & Followed Grin


Store id: all_natural_spirit
Collection id: 119599161097721368
Descriptive text to go in the blog:
The Weird, The Wonderful and The Wacky.
Mostly traditional art pieces created with a range of dry and wet media techniques, such as watercolor pencils, tinted charcoal , oil pastel, graphite, crayons and ink. I do not limit myself to any specific art style or subject matter. It is Art & Design after all - no limits!


Roses

I do really like your work (esp that bamboo1). I can't use the collection as is becasue, as I emphasized, it needs to be your art. The art noveau coloured sketch doesn't really fit. Yes, you colored it etc but its a hand-copy of an existing artwork. Does that make sense?


Thanks! Sure, no worries Smile
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2019 12:01:52 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
aRtVerse wrote:
Store id: artverse
Search term: Science, Art, Nature, Poetry
Collection id: 119883746454447386
Descriptive text to go in the blog:
A Scientist, Graphic Artist & Story Teller. Art using mathematical formula and data algorithms. Exploring the Science of Beauty, Symmetry and Simplicity. Designs inspired by Nature, Plants and Animals. Poetry telling stories of self-discovery and creating yourself.


I have a varied style here which includes hand-drawn art, digital media and writing in my work! Hope you'd include it on your blog! Thanks!


Liked & Followed!

Waiting on Z to reindex your collection as it's not available right now.


I am withdrawing the submission - apologies for the inconvenience...
Posted: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 9:32:46 AM
I've got a Art store with only Original Art! Hope you enjoy it!

Store id: elazart

Here are 4 of my favorite collections!

1 Collection ID: 119595987595869681
2 Collection ID: 119529963110780985
3 Collection ID: 119834064294783954
4 Collection ID: 119579293025723390
Posted: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:08:31 AM
Elazart wrote:
I've got a Art store with only Original Art! Hope you enjoy it!

Store id: elazart

Here are 4 of my favorite collections!

1 Collection ID: 119595987595869681
2 Collection ID: 119529963110780985
3 Collection ID: 119834064294783954
4 Collection ID: 119579293025723390

Not what I'm looking for, Elazart but thanks for your interest Roses
If you look at the ones from others that I've included, you'll see that they all show different, unrepeated artwork on the same product. None of your collections are like that. Sorry.
Posted: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 1:10:37 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
Elazart wrote:
I've got a Art store with only Original Art! Hope you enjoy it!

Store id: elazart

Here are 4 of my favorite collections!

1 Collection ID: 119595987595869681
2 Collection ID: 119529963110780985
3 Collection ID: 119834064294783954
4 Collection ID: 119579293025723390

Not what I'm looking for, Elazart but thanks for your interest Roses
If you look at the ones from others that I've included, you'll see that they all show different, unrepeated artwork on the same product. None of your collections are like that. Sorry.


Can create a collection like that for ya if you want, what kind of product do you need?
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 7:21:26 PM
I'm not sure if you're including photographic art, hope you'll consider it. Happy

Store id: aadam_photography
*Search term; Nature Photography
*Collection id: 119999405469614228

Descriptive text: Original photos by aadam_photography on vibrant picture postcards. A gallery of landscapes and wildlife from Hawaii, the Pacific Northwest and national parks of the USA for lovers of nature, hiking and travel.
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 7:37:29 PM
Hallelujah.... my newest collections have finally appeared...

Ms. Palmer is a Pacific Northwest photographer and graphic artist who spends most of her free time exploring the great state of Washington on her own two feet and believes that sharing those experiences through art can inspire others to learn about and conserve the world around us.

Store id: Works_For_Peanuts
collection id: 119696094906644074

Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2019 12:36:39 PM
Invincible Penguin wrote:
Hallelujah.... my newest collections have finally appeared...

Ms. Palmer is a Pacific Northwest photographer and graphic artist who spends most of her free time exploring the great state of Washington on her own two feet and believes that sharing those experiences through art can inspire others to learn about and conserve the world around us.

Store id: Works_For_Peanuts
collection id: 119696094906644074


At last! I'd been checking every so often but Z was taking so long to index your collection.
I removed the poster prints as they looked out of place next to the canvases. You can see your post here
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2019 12:39:53 PM
Elazart wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:
Elazart wrote:
I've got a Art store with only Original Art! Hope you enjoy it!

Store id: elazart

Here are 4 of my favorite collections!

1 Collection ID: 119595987595869681
2 Collection ID: 119529963110780985
3 Collection ID: 119834064294783954
4 Collection ID: 119579293025723390

Not what I'm looking for, Elazart but thanks for your interest Roses
If you look at the ones from others that I've included, you'll see that they all show different, unrepeated artwork on the same product. None of your collections are like that. Sorry.


Can create a collection like that for ya if you want, what kind of product do you need?

That'd be cool Roses
Again, best if you check to see what others have done. Some have done canvases, some, postcards, some canvases etc. But don't mix 'n match product types - stick to just one. The first 15 will be used from your collection if they're "artworthy", whatever that might mean!
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2019 12:47:31 PM
Aadam_Photography wrote:
I'm not sure if you're including photographic art, hope you'll consider it. Happy

Store id: aadam_photography
*Search term; Nature Photography
*Collection id: 119999405469614228

Descriptive text: Original photos by aadam_photography on vibrant picture postcards. A gallery of landscapes and wildlife from Hawaii, the Pacific Northwest and national parks of the USA for lovers of nature, hiking and travel.

Great! Thanks Smile
See yours here
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2019 1:07:23 PM
Thanks - it looks great. Wall art seems to get little official attention here, so it’s quite nice to be able to showcase it a bit.
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 1:39:43 PM
Thanks for the feature! Roses
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 2:42:55 PM
Invincible Penguin wrote:
Thanks - it looks great. Wall art seems to get little official attention here, so it’s quite nice to be able to showcase it a bit.

Aadam_Photography wrote:
Thanks for the feature! Roses


You're both very welcome Smile
Thanks for taking part Roses
Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2019 5:38:33 AM
Store id: theshirtbox
Search term*
Category id*
Department id*
OR
Collection id* 119052939230765671
Descriptive text to go in the blog: A digital painting created to depict climate change and the struggle for society to move towards sustainable energy sources. The design features an adult and child walking towards two large towering windmills.
Posted: Friday, October 04, 2019 9:39:49 AM
Chibibi wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:

I've always admired your work, Natalia. Great to see you taking part - thanks! Roses
Yours is here
(I reworded your text a little, I hope it's ok)


Thank you so much for your kind words! I love your reworded version! Love

As a result of appearing on the site, you got an enquiry for a bulk sale from a Museum store - nice one!
(I tweeted you with the details - here's the link: https://theartdistributor.wordpress.com/2019/08/21/natalia-linnik/comment-page-1/#comment-29)

Well done!
Posted: Friday, October 04, 2019 11:49:44 AM
HightonRidley wrote:
Chibibi wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:

I've always admired your work, Natalia. Great to see you taking part - thanks! Roses
Yours is here
(I reworded your text a little, I hope it's ok)


Thank you so much for your kind words! I love your reworded version! Love

As a result of appearing on the site, you got an enquiry for a bulk sale from a Museum store - nice one!
(I tweeted you with the details - here's the link: https://theartdistributor.wordpress.com/2019/08/21/natalia-linnik/comment-page-1/#comment-29)

Well done!


That is fantastic! Congrats Chibibi!
Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 7:05:39 AM
Store id: SpiritualLoveGifts

Descriptive text: All chalk portraits reflect the Inner Feelings of a person, a deceased loved one, a pet, a house, a family, a country or a situation, at the moment of drawing. The clairsentient perceived feelings during drawing express themselves on paper in the shape of a face.

I've just started to upload the drawings as greeting cards, if you approve the shop or not, I thank you for creating this opportunityLove
Posted: Friday, October 25, 2019 2:52:53 AM
yoursparklingshop wrote:
Store id: SpiritualLoveGifts

Descriptive text: All chalk portraits reflect the Inner Feelings of a person, a deceased loved one, a pet, a house, a family, a country or a situation, at the moment of drawing. The clairsentient perceived feelings during drawing express themselves on paper in the shape of a face.

I've just started to upload the drawings as greeting cards, if you approve the shop or not, I thank you for creating this opportunityLove

Thanks for your suggestion, yoursparklingshop. Not the sort of thing I'm after, though. Have you other original art, a collection from another store perhaps that I could use?
Posted: Friday, October 25, 2019 2:46:09 PM
Store id: SocolikCardShop
Search term: photography blank greeting cards

Descriptive text to go in the blog: Alan and Marcia, Nevada residents, are avid photographers. Alan takes many photos while hiking around the area - you will see some of his dramatic landscape photos on our zazzle products. Marcia looks at things from a different perspective - her photos are usually still life or photos of objects that she finds interesting or unique. Together, they created this eclectic display of greeting cards.
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded