Do You Share Your 3-D artwork on Zazzle?
Posted: Saturday, June 29, 2019 11:39:12 AM
I am re-titleing my previous post - perhaps I can get some interest.
===================
The usual art forms that are represented on Zazzle products are photography, painting, drawing (what I shall call "FLAT ART").

My website Artist's Annex is attempting to show various other art as can be promoted further on Zazzle products.

Currently I have Wire & Bead Jewelry, Ceramics, and Crochet works, as well as painting, photography and drawings.

So, do you create with tiles, glass, wood, fibers/yarns, etc. and then take photos of these objects to decorate your Zazzle products?

I am particularly interested in mosaics (I've seen some 3D sculptured items decorated with tiles for the back yard that I think would be great, but any mosaic pieces are welcome), stained glass, sculpture, wood carving, metal casting, I think you get the idea now.

***Sorry - no CG (Computer Generated) 3D artwork.
========================
Example:
Original usable teapot/cup

Images of 3D items used on Zazzle product:

Posted: Monday, July 01, 2019 4:27:38 AM
I don't currently do any 3d art physically, but I do still have some stuff I did at college somewhere (sculpture and jewelry), so I am wondering now about finding some of it and taking photos.

Also, I inherited loads of my Mother's ceramics, so I could do something like the clock in your first post with those?
Posted: Monday, July 01, 2019 10:10:56 AM
Ira - Your images are indeed CG (Computer generated) - I will have to update my original post to clarify that I am looking for REAL LIFE 3-D. I.E. artwork you create as a one-time product that is not painting, or drawing on paper (CG is kind of that) - sorry.

TabbyGun - yes do retrieve your "historical" creations (and your mother's) I find it exciting to see something my siblings or I created that fits on Zazzle products. My favorite is the crochetted stripe pattern on a sweater I still wear.

Here is the collection:
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 11:32:34 AM
Another example of what I am looking for - Jewelry.

Here is the item on display.

Here is a Zazzle product created with an altered image.