No sales 2 pages: [1] 2
Awesoma
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 5:30:08 PM
 Zazzle Proseller
Groups: ProSeller

How many items / designs are needed before we see any sales?
mists
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 7:15:56 PM

Groups: Member

This site, like other artist sites, is one where your sales are really dependent on your promotion of yourself through other sites like facebook, twitter, etc. Who you know that will buy from you and promote you to others kinda thing. I wish you all the best and hope you see sales soon! Smile I have just started here as well and am still building my store Smile
dreamNwish_Photo_Art
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 7:54:49 PM
 Zazzle Proseller

Awesoma wrote:

I agree with mists about promoting.

Be sure to use proper descriptions and tags. They're what help people find your products online. I saw where you could improve a bit in that area.

It's also based on what people want. A person can have one item in their store and sell it the very next day if it's in the marketplace.

Good luck.

josef12
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 8:22:03 PM
 Zazzle Proseller

Promotion is not really recommended for new sellers, actually. Focus on your work by making quality products that are moderately priced and they'll get picked up by affiliates such as myself. You'll never be able to drive any meaningful traffic just starting out, especially from the non-converting commercially available social sites.

Also don't spend a bunch of time making your store front pretty. They are the least trafficked pages on the site and can be a huge waste of time for new sellers. Zazzle has completely de-emphasized them over the years because they have the lowest conversion rates.

Focus on building great products and the rest will come. There's also no magic number. We are close to one of the platinum ProSellers and she has fewer than 250 products.

Jo
dreamNwish_Photo_Art
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 9:08:58 PM
 Zazzle Proseller

josef12 wrote:
Promotion is not really recommended for new sellers, actually. Focus on your work by making quality products that are moderately priced and they'll get picked up by affiliates such as myself. You'll never be able to drive any meaningful traffic just starting out, especially from the non-converting commercially available social sites.

Also don't spend a bunch of time making your store front pretty. They are the least trafficked pages on the site and can be a huge waste of time for new sellers. Zazzle has completely de-emphasized them over the years because they have the lowest conversion rates.

Focus on building great products and the rest will come. There's also no magic number. We are close to one of the platinum ProSellers and she has fewer than 250 products.

Jo

Hmm.

When I was a new seller, I advertised and got sales from people from my city and state as I had given out business cards and flyers.

Though the numbers may not be sky high, I know for a fact that people go directly to my storefront. If you direct them to it and they want to visit, they will, so I don't see why people say it's not important to spend time on them or make them look nice. When I see a store that looks like the owner doesn't care about how it looks, I lose interest in that store and move on. Good presentation can be of help. Same as with a local store. If it's cluttered with items on the floor instead of neatly placed on the shelves, I won't be in any hurry to return, so I think a Zazzle store should look neat, too.

If someone finds one of your mousepads in the marketplace, they just may be curious enough to click the link that leads to your actual storefront. I've visited a lot of stores by way of the link.

If people want to make their stores look nice on the very day they join Zazzle, then I think it's up to them and it's not a huge waste of time. I encourage those who want to make their stores look nice and make themselves feel comfortable and happy by doing so.
josef12
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 9:19:50 PM
 Zazzle Proseller

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, then there are those of us who use analytics and data to support a position. Do as you like. All I can do is share the mountains of data I have built in my 6 years here.

Good luck either way.

Jo

dreamNwish_Photo_Art
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:04:34 AM
 Zazzle Proseller

josef12 wrote:
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, then there are those of us who use analytics and data to support a position. Do as you like. All I can do is share the mountains of data I have built in my 6 years here.

Good luck either way.

Jo

"Everybody is entitled to their opinion, then there are those of us who use analytics and data to support a position."

Is this opinions vs a position by way of analytics and data?

Yes, obviously you have your opinion and information, and I have mine, and I will continue to do as like (within the rules), as I have done during the four years that I've been here.

AugieDoggyStore
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 2:42:21 AM
 Zazzle Proseller

Awesoma wrote:

There's really no answer for that. It depends on your items and how you market them. A few items that everyone wants is better than 10,000 items that no one wants, right? Smile

Quote:
Promotion is not really recommended for new sellers

Quote:
You'll never be able to drive any meaningful traffic just starting out

I don't think that's necessarily true. If a person already has a following (via a blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), then promotion IS the way to go, and could potentially drive tons of traffic.
teepossible
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 4:38:44 AM
 Zazzle Proseller

I guess it's an all and everything strategy from us. You must have products, and good ones certainly help, and the more products you have, the greater chance it is for someone to find that niche item they might want. Tag well, describe well, promote wherever you can, make your page look good, and design and get them onsite. Eventually, if you do some of them well, that first sale, and many others, will come. Best of luck.
Maz
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 4:52:44 AM
 Zazzle Proseller

josef12 is one of the BIG affiliates. Listen to Jo. Just my opinion.
RandomLeft
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 6:53:02 AM
 Zazzle Proseller

josef12 wrote:

How do affiliates find you? Just through the marketplace?

I'm curious too about sales and numbers. I've been here since January and have sold some items to family and friends but there has been only one other sale to someone I don't know. It's so slow that it can be pretty discouraging, especially when you put a lot of hours in. I have quite a lot of products and am slowly replacing and removing some of the old stuff I started with (before I knew what I was doing and QC'd everything). But I don't get many views really. I have no idea what the norm is for someone starting out.

Laureloak
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 7:28:43 AM
 Zazzle Proseller

josef12 wrote:

Jo

That sounds like really valuable advice. I spend far more time creating products as well as possible than I do promoting, although I do think my Pinterest maybe attracts a little attention. I'm confident that I will eventually attract sales - I just have to find that magic something that everyone wants xd
How long is one considered a "new seller?, roughly. The first month, or year?
mists
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:15:57 PM

I think everything said here has validity. Don't put out poor looking products. When I see a phone with the camera through the horse's head because the designer didn't review it (and it's not intentional), it doesn't make me want to see the rest of the store. If I like a product, I will check out the store to see if the person has other items I might like or the design on a different item I would like better. Smile
JmcksHolidayTshirt
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 8:27:33 AM

Hi

I'm having the same problem 'hardly any sales' I feel Zazzle has some serious issues with its marketplace, using all social networks! have posted religiously to Printerest from my 2 Zazzle stores

http://www.zazzle.com/jmcksholidaytshirt
http://www.zazzle.com/animalfantastic

I really finding it difficult, if anyone can shed some light on were am going wrong I would really appreciate it!

Thanks Guys!
Jmcks
dreamNwish_Photo_Art
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 9:11:48 AM
 Zazzle Proseller

JmcksHolidayTshirt wrote:
Hi

I'm having the same problem 'hardly any sales' I feel Zazzle has some serious issues with its marketplace, using all social networks! have posted religiously to Printerest from my 2 Zazzle stores

http://www.zazzle.com/jmcksholidaytshirt
http://www.zazzle.com/animalfantastic

I really finding it difficult, if anyone can shed some light on were am going wrong I would really appreciate it!

Thanks Guys!
Jmcks

Hello.

I suggest that you work on your titles, tags and descriptions.

I'll use your Thailand postcard as an example.

Titles -

Try them w/o .jpg in them. Give them titles that are of help in being found in a search.

Descriptions -

thailand lime.jpg

thailand art illustration i love thailand tshirts and tees, paradise green yellow setting beautiful beach and blue skies, palm trees lots of ornage skies, big pink green with scribbl;y words letters,trees and, multicolors bright and colorful tshirt tee, green yellow landscape

Remove the thailand lime.jpg.

Be sure to actually describe the design and theme on the item. You don't have to put all three... "tshirts", "tee", "tshirt", in the description. If you want to say "This shirt has...", then that's fine. Be careful of mistakes with spelling and punctuation.

Tags -

Use phrases. People search online with phrases when shopping. If you wanted a shirt with a white palm tree and blue sky, wouldn't you consider typing in more than "sky"? Be specific with your tags as shoppers are specific as well.

You have - thailand, illustration, love, paradise, green, yellow, setting, beautiful, beach, blue, skies, palm, trees, lots, ornage (should be orange), big, pink, with, scribbl (should be scribble, I guess), words, letters, multicolors, bright, colorful, landscape,

Instead of using all single words, connect many of them for phrases as suggested. try some like - pink heart, white palm tree, tropical theme, palm tree, brightly colored, etc. Single words like "lots" and "big" aren't going to be of much help when it comes to a design with palm trees and hearts.

Make sure to only use tags that are associated with your design or you'll be accused of tag spamming. You'd be misleading people.

When it comes to greeting cards, make some with greetings inside. You should consider some with example text that's customizable. Some people don't know how to add text from scratch and need a bit of a template for help. That's where your examples come in, plus most people want greeting cards that are ready to be signed and given without having to add anything more. Info on how to do that, in case you need it.

Good luck!
HotPinkGoblin
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 11:05:33 AM

Hi dreamNwish_Photo_Art,

I just wanted to give you a big "thank you!!" for all the advice you've given in various threads re: tags. I realized fairly early on (thanks to you) that I wasn't using enough phrases and had some pretty weak tags that certainly weren't doing me any favors. Thanks!

Hi JmcksHolidayTshirt!

I'm a total brand new newbie here, but wanted to say *definitely* listen to dream's advice. Your tags are super important and they're what helps your products get found.

Your stuff is really, really nice! I have a few suggestions that maybe might help. Keep in mind I've only been here a little over a week and have no sales yet myself, but some of what I've learned along the way might help you out.

Become best friends with Google's Keyword tool. One thing I found out when examining my tags is that many of them were extremely weak. I typed the phrase into the tool and saw that literally zero searches came up for it. I don't know how well Google search volumes correlate with our actual products, but I figured if nobody in the world is looking for that word/phrase there, there's a good chance nobody would be looking for it in the Zazzle marketplace. Instead, I replaced those tags with the suggested alternate phrases that matched my design and had a larger number of searches. Will that work? We shall see!

As for social media, I am not ashamed to admit I totally suck at Facebook so ignore absolutely anything I say about that, but I have noticed on Pinterest and Twitter, the more you chat, the more followers you'll get. But it does take a lot of time liking, chatting, commenting, etc. on other people's pins, tweets, posts, etc. So if you're having trouble with those networks, take a break from posting and spend a few hours going through what others have posted, retweet it, favorite it, talk to them, etc. Follow people and companies who are in your niche and get involved in those discussions, too. And participate in trends/boards/etc. that are hobby related, too. Favorite shows, sports, hobbies, music, whatever. Just become really social in general. If you're doing that already, keep at it! It's slooow, but works. Speaking of which, I *really* need to be doing this more.

Last few suggestions:

Hang out on Wanelo.com and get your items on there (if they aren't already). That place is addictive and your stuff will get seen by those who follow Zazzle.

Keep an eye on the promotion forum and submit your designs to blogs looking for products in your niche and encourage affiliates to work with you.

And lastly - never give up. Not an option! Grin Good luck!

dreamNwish_Photo_Art
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 11:47:49 AM
 Zazzle Proseller

HotPinkGoblin wrote:
Hi dreamNwish_Photo_Art,

I just wanted to give you a big "thank you!!" for all the advice you've given in various threads re: tags. I realized fairly early on (thanks to you) that I wasn't using enough phrases and had some pretty weak tags that certainly weren't doing me any favors. Thanks!

Hi JmcksHolidayTshirt!

I'm a total brand new newbie here, but wanted to say *definitely* listen to dream's advice. Your tags are super important and they're what helps your products get found.

Your stuff is really, really nice! I have a few suggestions that maybe might help. Keep in mind I've only been here a little over a week and have no sales yet myself, but some of what I've learned along the way might help you out.

Become best friends with Google's Keyword tool. One thing I found out when examining my tags is that many of them were extremely weak. I typed the phrase into the tool and saw that literally zero searches came up for it. I don't know how well Google search volumes correlate with our actual products, but I figured if nobody in the world is looking for that word/phrase there, there's a good chance nobody would be looking for it in the Zazzle marketplace. Instead, I replaced those tags with the suggested alternate phrases that matched my design and had a larger number of searches. Will that work? We shall see!

As for social media, I am not ashamed to admit I totally suck at Facebook so ignore absolutely anything I say about that, but I have noticed on Pinterest and Twitter, the more you chat, the more followers you'll get. But it does take a lot of time liking, chatting, commenting, etc. on other people's pins, tweets, posts, etc. So if you're having trouble with those networks, take a break from posting and spend a few hours going through what others have posted, retweet it, favorite it, talk to them, etc. Follow people and companies who are in your niche and get involved in those discussions, too. And participate in trends/boards/etc. that are hobby related, too. Favorite shows, sports, hobbies, music, whatever. Just become really social in general. If you're doing that already, keep at it! It's slooow, but works. Speaking of which, I *really* need to be doing this more.

Last few suggestions:

Hang out on Wanelo.com and get your items on there (if they aren't already). That place is addictive and your stuff will get seen by those who follow Zazzle.

Keep an eye on the promotion forum and submit your designs to blogs looking for products in your niche and encourage affiliates to work with you.

And lastly - never give up. Not an option! Grin Good luck!

Hi!

I'm that you've found my advice to be of help, and I appreciate your kind words. Smile

When I first started on Zazzle, I didn't do so well with my tag words, either. I'd been selling photos on another POD site and they only allowed up to ten tags and only single words at that time. Sheeesh! :/ I had gotten used to that and thought I was supposed to do the same on Zazzle until learning otherwise. I love typing in one of my tag phrases on or away from Zazzle and finding a link to one of my products. Grin

You have some nice designs in your store. I like the Halloween theme with the hand of death reaching out.

Good luck!
HotPinkGoblin
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 12:24:55 PM

Thank you so much, dream! And you're very welcome. This forum has got to be the best community on the web for learning all kinds of tips and tricks related to sales, marketing, and promotion. I think I spend more time here reading old threads from 2010 than I do working on products! xd

Tags really are so important, especially for us newbies. Getting found even on this one website is SO hard! In fact, both you and Google encouraged me to go back and redo my store's tags, too.

It's a learning process, though, and that alone makes it all very worth it, even when sales are hard to come by. The skills we learn here are absolutely priceless. To anyone who is frustrated, don't be! Just keep learning - this forum is a gold mine.
dreamNwish_Photo_Art
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 2:50:22 PM
 Zazzle Proseller

HotPinkGoblin wrote:
Thank you so much, dream! And you're very welcome. This forum has got to be the best community on the web for learning all kinds of tips and tricks related to sales, marketing, and promotion. I think I spend more time here reading old threads from 2010 than I do working on products! xd

Tags really are so important, especially for us newbies. Getting found even on this one website is SO hard! In fact, both you and Google encouraged me to go back and redo my store's tags, too.

It's a learning process, though, and that alone makes it all very worth it, even when sales are hard to come by. The skills we learn here are absolutely priceless. To anyone who is frustrated, don't be! Just keep learning - this forum is a gold mine.

Thanks, again!

Last night, I looked at about three of my first products and the tags were pitiful. LOL! I'd even forgotten that I'd made the products, so I had to check on my descriptions as well. Yeah....they needed help. LOL!

I'm usually working on new items, but lately I've been out of the zone and not really into it, though I have added about three new products to my variety store this week. I need to do the same to my wedding store. With all the new changes on the site, especially some issues with tools, I've just had problems feeling motivated. :/

Most times I'm here in the forums giving tips on tags, descriptions, titles and categories. Speaking of categories, I need to work on mine a bit more, too, but I'm thinking of opening a third store (when motivation returns) and not sure of which way to go. We'll see.
HotPinkGoblin
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2013 9:14:51 AM

Oh man my first products, don't even remind me. I have trouble finding the first design I did in my own product list, let alone the marketplace, haha!

You've got nice stuff in your store, Dream! I know what you mean about motivation, though. I am in the fast lane flying towards burn out already and I just started! My own fault - I don't use QC (I like to pin, promote, and try to guilt my friends into pity purchases right away haha) and my target goal before Sept. is 500 products as I won't have as much time as I do on vacation. I'm halfway there with a week left. Trying to hustle, but I'm tiiired!

Categories are also something I need to work on, too. I agree with you there. I'm trying to figure out a good balance. I don't want to dive too deeply and make customers click on endless subcategories.

RGebbiePhoto
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2013 10:18:20 AM
 Zazzle Proseller

Don't concentrate so much about breaking your categories down at the start. Generalize your categories in the beginning, and only break them when you have several designs flooding the folder.

For Example: "Holidays and Occasions". Put everything regarding celebrations in that folder. When you start having enough of one category, that's when you should break them further. If you go on a Halloween binge, make a subcategory for Halloween. Same with Christmas. But if you have only one or two Birthday cards, leave those in the general category. Don't break them with just one design in the folder, people will assume ALL of your folders are that empty, and will lose interest in clicking through. With less than 500 products, you should have most of them in about five general folders at first.

Also to note, most products are found in the marketplace, and unless you directly drive traffic to your storefront, most times no one goes there. IMO, that is why the stores were stripped down.

It's real easy to get caught up in the organization of a store, and you'll change the way you do it several times over. Just remember, the more you "organize", the less chance someone will see something else that may catch their eye.
dreamNwish_Photo_Art
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2013 11:12:42 AM
 Zazzle Proseller

HotPinkGoblin wrote:
Oh man my first products, don't even remind me. I have trouble finding the first design I did in my own product list, let alone the marketplace, haha!

You've got nice stuff in your store, Dream! I know what you mean about motivation, though. I am in the fast lane flying towards burn out already and I just started! My own fault - I don't use QC (I like to pin, promote, and try to guilt my friends into pity purchases right away haha) and my target goal before Sept. is 500 products as I won't have as much time as I do on vacation. I'm halfway there with a week left. Trying to hustle, but I'm tiiired!

Categories are also something I need to work on, too. I agree with you there. I'm trying to figure out a good balance. I don't want to dive too deeply and make customers click on endless subcategories.

Thank you! Smile

I'm working with two stores at the moment, but hope to get a third up.....one day, but not rushing. Yeah, motivation would be of help to me. LOL!

Categories can be a bit tricky, depending on what your designs are. It seems that the most trouble come for some people with lots of fractal art designs.
HotPinkGoblin
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2013 11:16:41 AM

Hi RGebbiePhoto,

Thanks so much for your insight. You're so right - I have a tendency to be a bit of a perfectionist and it's hard to resist the urge to over-organize. I didn't even want to unhide the store until it looked just right. Then I made more products and it all changed anyway. I knew that was going to happen!

Dream - 2 stores? I can barely manage my one! xd

Oh I almost forgot, I do actually have a specific question regarding store tags. I did search the forums a few times but didn't find an answer. It's very possible I missed it, though. Is there an actual number of store tags we're allowed to use? I saw that field kinda goes on forever, and wondered if I should play "tag shuffle" to move my better tags to the front in case there's an actual cutoff. I have about 25-26ish. Since products can have 40 with 10 power tags, I'm just wondering if I'm over/under-doing it on the store side?

Thanks everyone!
dreamNwish_Photo_Art
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2013 11:27:59 AM
 Zazzle Proseller

HotPinkGoblin wrote:
Hi RGebbiePhoto,

Thanks so much for your insight. You're so right - I have a tendency to be a bit of a perfectionist and it's hard to resist the urge to over-organize. I didn't even want to unhide the store until it looked just right. Then I made more products and it all changed anyway. I knew that was going to happen!

Dream - 2 stores? I can barely manage my one! xd

Oh I almost forgot, I do actually have a specific question regarding store tags. I did search the forums a few times but didn't find an answer. It's very possible I missed it, though. Is there an actual number of store tags we're allowed to use? I saw that field kinda goes on forever, and wondered if I should play "tag shuffle" to move my better tags to the front in case there's an actual cutoff. I have about 25-26ish. Since products can have 40 with 10 power tags, I'm just wondering if I'm over/under-doing it on the store side?

Thanks everyone!

Yes, I have two, which only doubles my issues at times. LOL! I'll get halfway focused on my variety store, and then forget my wedding store. Not good. LOL!

As for tags, we have a limit of five-hundred characters to use for the words. When you're adding them, look below the box and you should see something like "0 of 500 characters used", and each time you add some, the number reduces.

The first ten tags (those that turn blue) are power tags to be used on Zazzle. All others, plus the power tags are to be used away from Zazzle. Though the power tags are selected automatically once you click to add the tags, you can always click on the yellow corner of the box the word in blue is in. This will make it a basic tag. You can then click corners of others to make them power tags.

Just try and use a lot of tags. Smile
HotPinkGoblin
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2013 11:54:41 AM

Thanks Dream!

Is that 500 character limit the same for the store tags in My Account - Store - Settings - Store Basic Information? That tag field (below the store's description and above the store icon) doesn't have any character limit notice there at all. That's what made me wonder what the actual cutoff is.

No biggie. If that field is also a 500 character limit, I can just paste my tags into Word and get the character number from there.

Thank you!
dreamNwish_Photo_Art
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2013 12:26:37 PM
 Zazzle Proseller

HotPinkGoblin wrote:
Thanks Dream!

Is that 500 character limit the same for the store tags in My Account - Store - Settings - Store Basic Information? That tag field (below the store's description and above the store icon) doesn't have any character limit notice there at all. That's what made me wonder what the actual cutoff is.

No biggie. If that field is also a 500 character limit, I can just paste my tags into Word and get the character number from there.

Thank you!

No problem.

I honestly don't know of any limit for the store tags. Sorry. I only put in a few that I thought would work. :/

I've never taken time to count the characters in Word. I just type up the tags in Wordpad and paste, or type directly on the product page. If I run out of space and am taken by surprise, I'll grumble and keep moving on with what is allowed. LOL! I've had parts of words to be cut off because of going over the character limit. Ha!
HotPinkGoblin
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2013 12:56:43 PM

Haha, I add tags randomly as I think of them, but with the store ones, I thought maybe my most effective tags might wind up at the end (and cut off if there's a limit), making all that brainstorming useless!

By the way, right now I'm serving as an excellent example of how NOT to get sales. I really need to get off this forum and get some work done, but I'm feeling so tired today, lol. At this point I might as well just take the rest of the day off.

A million thanks to you guys. You've been really helpful and I'll put all of your excellent advice into action tomorrow when I'm actually back to being productive!
RGebbiePhoto
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2013 12:59:44 PM
 Zazzle Proseller

HotPinkGoblin, I'm not quite sure how it works, but I believe your products are sorted by date made, not by when you unhide them. So you might be hurting your marketplace rating by holding products. Again, most items are found in the marketplace, not in the store, so the longer you hold it FROM the marketplace, the further down in ranking it goes.
I've never seen a need to hide a bunch of products for a huge launch. Some swear by it. But I've sold Christmas designs in mid year, and summer designs in the dead of winter. You never know what is going to catch someone's eye, and the longer it has to float around in the marketplace, the more chance someone will be captured by the design and either buy it or promote it.
Remember, a lot of the buyers on the site are impulse buyers. You may have a design of, say, a frog with "spring" as a theme, which would go fantastic for a friend who loves to collect frogs. Yet you miss out on the sale of a potential Christmas gift for that person by hiding it until it's "season appropriate".
By the way, I have about ten stores. I try to rotate through them all, but I focus mainly on my main store, and pepper the other stores as I can. I use my different stores for organization, (I have one that is animal related, one that is stationery related, one that is all jets, etc.) For those who visit my GIJets store, they will see all my jet designs at one shot, rather than sifting through the general store. They are still new, and images are being designed for them, but it keeps them separated in a niche.
I wish I'd peeled off a sports store, but I don't even watch sports, much less support any team, so I had no idea I'd make nearly the amount of products for that as I have. And now, it's a little late in the game, having more than 1,500 products there. But it's all good, if someone likes my sport designs and happens to visit my store, they will see the various other designs I offer.
Just do what you feel works for you. We all have different work styles, and my way may not work well in your store Smile
Robin
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2013 1:16:15 PM
 Zazzle Proseller

I am also looking to promote my stores.

I have photography, graphic design and my artwork in 4 different stores.

http://www.zazzle.com/westernreflectionz* (main store)
http://www.zazzle.com/flowerznstuff*
http://www.zazzle.com/intothejungle*
http://www.zazzle.com/dragondreamz*

I am wondering if I should have kept them under the main store and made categories.

What did Jo mean by picking up affiliates?

Is there something I am missing or do I need better products?

Robin

JmcksHolidayTshirt
Posted: Monday, August 26, 2013 3:56:57 AM

Hi dreamNwish_Photo_Art, / HotPinkGoblin

Thank you very much for your great advice, really do appreciate the input. When first starting out with Zazzle I was unaware I was leaving the .jpg extensions when posting my designs, later on I only caught on to this. I have the painstaking work of now scouring these designs and editing them. Another problem which needs resolving and was also pointed out is the tags keyword & descriptions, which I must admit could be better. I will do my best to hopefully get around to correcting all of this, and not try to make similar mistakes in the future, am still finding my way with Zazzle being relatively new, and learning everyday. Some great advice and feeling more encouraged than ever, some great tips! oh and thanks for the likes on my designs.

Great stuff! Cheers!